BOTTOM RAD hose sorted lock up

jay clear up money AND STICKERS I GAVE THE SITE MONEY . ALL THE MONEY I MADE WERENT JUST FROM SITE STICKERS I SOLD MORE JDM ETC STICKERS THAN SITE

I WONT BE REPLYING ANY MORE IN THIS THREAD ANYWAY ANY MORE

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bought a set of rad hoses of neil a few months back,went to fit them last week,and they did line up very well at all,contacted neil,and he gave me a full refund.

just thought id share my experience.

i bought a set of rad hoses of neil a few months back,went to fit them last week,and they did line up very well at all,contacted neil,and he gave me a full refund.

just thought id share my experience.

Lucky lucky you, i wasted about 2months of my life chasing him up lol

i thought you weren't going to reply in here anymore???

so far we've seen you back peddle, deny every accusation made against you, call people "alcos", tell people you'll see them in person (keyboard balls), and type in what can only be described as an illiterate bastardisation of the English language.

you clearly strongly disagree with every allegation made. so, either stop dignifying them with a response, or just leave. I don't care which it is, but you are starting to piss the admin off, and i'd suggest you don't reply in an arsey manner to my rather measured and mature comment, lest it truly be the last we are subjected to this horseshit.

Phil.