BOTTOM RAD hose sorted lock up

Neil not falling out with ya I've known you long enough at this stage but in fairness you were always pulling different strokes. You took my td04 turbo from my shed while I was away on The Apprentice which belonged to me.

Poor Mario p on TOC had his car vandalized while I was away too. I always look after Mario as he buys a lot of stuff off me. I told you to charge him 10 euro per pane as was written on the parts list I gave you before ai left. Only a few weeks ago I met him with parts and it came out that you had charged him 100 euro for a drivers side window and rear quarter window for the passenger side. you gave me 20 euro for MY parts and ripped off Mario at the same time. he was a bigger fool to give it to you.

And the time sponsor a panda bought the alloy rad off smitser and it didn't fit you Pm'd him saying but up a bad feedback thread about me and smitser selling dodgy parts. Wtf like?

You always bought your TOC site stickers off Cian in sticky rings and then you went to my mate Martin trying to get them am cheaper so you could sell them without the lads knowing? isn't thee supposed to be a site donation for every sticker sold?

Anyway I'm sick of it and so is everyone so I think you would be a foolish man to come near anyone because it will only end badly for you.

As I said Neil I don't have a problem with you I just hate seeing lads being messed around so if you want to fall out with me so be it.

And for the record it was me who sold your mid spoiler because I sold it here on UKSC and as soon as you seen it for sale ou were flat out ringing.

The only breakdown in communication you ever had with td04 Glanza was you ignoring him until he Pm'd me and I gave him your number. Then you got a new phone.

Watching Recess cartoon here at the minute you remind me of the al life hustler kid except anything he ever conned anyone with wasn't total scrap like your bits lol

Lovin the banter lads!

Edited by Browner
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy ???

well done, you took two words i typed, and then you retyped them.

your parents must be very proud, you learnt to 1) read, and 2) copy, and 3) type.

dont get lippy with me when its your dirty laundry being aired. take it out on me and you'll find your account removed.

i called you "this guy". gather your balls off the floor and get over it.

Phil.

Neil not falling out with ya I've known you long enough at this stage but in fairness you were always pulling different strokes. You took my td04 turbo from my shed while I was away on The Apprentice which belonged to me.

Poor Mario p on TOC had his car vandalized while I was away too. I always look after Mario as he buys a lot of stuff off me. I told you to charge him 10 euro per pane as was written on the parts list I gave you before ai left. Only a few weeks ago I met him with parts and it came out that you had charged him 100 euro for a drivers side window and rear quarter window for the passenger side. you gave me 20 euro for MY parts and ripped off Mario at the same time. he was a bigger fool to give it to you.

And the time sponsor a panda bought the alloy rad off smitser and it didn't fit you Pm'd him saying but up a bad feedback thread about me and smitser selling dodgy parts. Wtf like?

You always bought your TOC site stickers off Cian in sticky rings and then you went to my mate Martin trying to get them am cheaper so you could sell them without the lads knowing? isn't thee supposed to be a site donation for every sticker sold?

Anyway I'm sick of it and so is everyone so I think you would be a foolish man to come near anyone because it will only end badly for you.

As I said Neil I don't have a problem with you I just hate seeing lads being messed around so if you want to fall out with me so be it.

And for the record it was me who sold your mid spoiler because I sold it here on UKSC and as soon as you seen it for sale ou were flat out ringing.

The only breakdown in communication you ever had with td04 Glanza was you ignoring him until he Pm'd me and I gave him your number. Then you got a new phone.

Watching Recess cartoon here at the minute you remind me of the al life hustler kid except anything he ever conned anyone with wasn't total scrap like your bits lol

Lovin the banter lads!

asked martin for prices yes to save the site money whuch he never got back to me about i donated alot money form the syickers i was the main one selling themn

yes ya sold he he got his money happy days i still have both numbers i have all ways had never changed either of them

foolish man not scared of anyone and defo not u

u fucked panda around now him along time before u 3 weeks took sort that out u and mark telling contact one and then the other

and this mario shit i never ripped him off i went by the prices i left u and gave u half as we said or all if it was u r part never did u say sell stuff to anyone at a certain price i looked after your stuff and made ya a nuf money and u fucked me about then paying me taking more money then u should have etc

turbo shit u got money for it and i kept alot of the important parts in my gaf as if people wanted them easier then driving to the shed

falling out with ya couldnt care any more really with any of it i have no beef with u dragging alot shit up what do u expect ??

its toc have the beef with me let them sort it out

phil delete the acc if u want i dont really care i put this thread up asking for a part and have all this then

Edited by neilturbo

Been away working all day..... Neil tbh your only making yourself look worse with the foul language!! On what occasion did you pay for anything from your own pocket for toc.

If you can provide an exact description ill personally pay what you claim to have paid from your pocket , minus the money owed obviously!!!

Neil,

Your only dragging your own name down with your foul language and obviously unfounded accusations.

If you can prove by form of receipt etc that your owed money from the site ill personally put the money up as im sure nobody within the owners club would wish to owe someone like yourself anything. Obviously ill be deducting the money you took!!

I like to know what cost you hundreds to buy as banners and stuff were paid for aswell as rest of gear. You made over €200 selling stickers at the first big meet and we never seen 5 euro of that. You kept spinning me shit saying you would drop it over etc.

Same as Kev send me a list of costs you supposedly paid and ill gladly give ye the money less money you collected from members and spent and then me and john gave you money from Paypal which you them spent AGAIN and I had to pay to get all the hoodies o

Kevin u and Jay have a serious problem come down and get if if u want il be waiting

Hose sorted lock it up

Ill come down with them aswell . We all trusted you and this is how you go about behind all our backs . When i donate to a site i expect it to go towards site funds and not into someones pocket . Do not trust this guy . When are you going to oz we wil throw you a massive going away party !

......................................... at the end of the day discussion over and nobody on here or tgtt buy from neilturbo cause he's a flyman and loves to try and con decent people!!!!!!

FULL STOP.

p.s anyone cruising around belfast gimmi a shout lol

Ill come down with them aswell . We all trusted you and this is how you go about behind all our backs . When i donate to a site i expect it to go towards site funds and not into someones pocket . Do not trust this guy . When are you going to oz we wil throw you a massive going away party !

none of the sites money went into my pockets i have pay extra for the calenders lost nearly 200 euro on the landyards heatwave i had put more money toward the banners gazbeos hoodies postage was charged to cheap and cost were alot more than i taught

jay text me what u think i owe ya so ??

conning people u are only one i had problem with selling stuff ?? i have sold over 10000 worth parts and u were the only one complaining u got your money and i got my part back

none of the sites money went into my pockets i have pay extra for the calenders lost nearly 200 euro on the landyards heatwave i had put more money toward the banners gazbeos hoodies postage was charged to cheap and cost were alot more than i taught

jay text me what u think i owe ya so ??

conning people u are only one i had problem with selling stuff ?? i have sold over 10000 worth parts and u were the only one complaining u got your money and i got my part back

in fairness neil why were you selling the hoodies etc at a loss as you claim??? also have you proof of these extra payments because as i said before i dont believe you did shell out anything on your own.. if you did and can forward proof, paypal invoices etc etc ill sort it out from my own pocket.

Postage was 3 to 4 euro extra which I didn't add in grand il get copies of everything and email them on to u. I don't want

Any your money . I just want show I never stole any tocs money

You never showed.

Banners ha I handed you money at heatwave for banners. And if ye remember correctly it was actually my missus that gave ye the money and Andy.Hoodie eh me and John gave it to you out of our pocket to cover the postage and you spent it and I had to stump up double the postage when I finally recieved the money to send them out and post stickers that were paid for 3 months before I could send them out.. Gazebo's ye never paid out of your pocket so stop bullshitting there and Lanyards nobody asked you for them at all and how many people did you ask to pay for them and if I remember correct they were covered in all the up front payment that was the point of not ordering until they were paid for. Calenders again I had to send out some that were paid for but never sent out.And what about the wad of cash you were flashing around at the big meet saying it was for stickers that you sold, the site never recieved a penny of that any time I asked for it I got excuse's

And if ye dont mind please stop setting up a fake account everyday. Im sick to death of deleting them. Nobody on the site has any interest in any shit ye want to post do us a all a favour and find another forum to weasel your way around and gain the trust of all the member and staff and screw them over.

Nice knowing ye.

And to Steve and all at UKSC sorry for all the hassle of this spilling over on to here.

This will be my last post in this thread

Edited by corollagt

according to facebook hes at dublin airport ready to board a plane to oz... i seen for sale threads up on tgtt and here recently, hmmmmm... anyway good luck in oz neil... maybe you could meet up with "thestarletgt" and share all your nonsense together.. "thats if your going at all,lol"

Edited by corofin12345

according to facebook hes at dublin airport ready to board a plane to oz... i seen for sale threads up on tgtt and here recently, hmmmmm... anyway good luck in oz neil... maybe you could meet up with "thestarletgt" and share all your nonsense together.. "thats if your going at all,lol"

john go back the the pub ya alco