BOTTOM RAD hose sorted lock up

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just think its relevant to put my opinion in but I've bought over £500 worth of parts from browner and im 110% happy with them!

But have to say i had problems with Neil also!!

also have gotten refunded and my arb was sent back to me by royal mail

No Neil your full of shit you took that lads money and then told me you had an ARB for sale and I bought it off you for a hundred euro. It's on the back of my car if anyone wants to see it. Very bad form.

You also tried to sting mark for money and when I sold your parts and paid him you were going mad. Cop on and stop fucking around

Edited by Browner

No Neil your full of shit you took that lads money and then told me you had an ARB for sale and I bought it off you for a hundred euro. It's on the back of my car if anyone wants to see it. Very bad form.

You also tried to sting mark for money and when I sold your parts and paid him you were going mad. Cop on and stop fucking around

lisen here u little cunt i sold u the back arb u doppy cunt i sold td04 glanza the front one so lisen up or else front one is here on the floor of my room u coned me outta a nuf money mark sold the spoiler got his money

Ah neil stinging people as usual ha ha. It will all come back on ye dont worry :thumbsup:

Mr hard man sending threatning pm's on here to vwpolo and other people. Since your in dublin this weekend you'll be passing Naas so drop in for a friendly cup of tea to me and Kev. Your nothing but a sneak that have stung lots of people out of money. Suppose ye need some way to pay for an imaginary ticket for oz. As usual your full of absolute shit and excuse's no wonder youv'e no friends left. Everyone wants to stay well clear of ye

Ah neil stinging people as usual ha ha. It will all come back on ye dont worry :thumbsup:

Mr hard man sending threatning pm's on here to vwpolo and other people. Since your in dublin this weekend you'll be passing Naas so drop in for a friendly cup of tea to me and Kev. Your nothing but a sneak that have stung lots of people out of money. Suppose ye need some way to pay for an imaginary ticket for oz. As usual your full of absolute shit and excuse's no wonder youv'e no friends left. Everyone wants to stay well clear of ye

stung who outta money jay ??

the site i lost couple hundred outta my own pocket buying shit paying extra etc

il call into u no problem at all

only person on here i had trouble with parts was with the arb there was a break down in communication and he was refund and i got my part back

who else have i ripped off suposeldy

so care to explain?? il take this further with all the people the weeknd if i have to im not getting my name dragged threw the shit and i have no worry in defending and fighting for that

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VajdHXR3VrM

bit of a relation perhaps neil ?

gotta anything to do with u ??? no stay outta off it

was only asking a question neil i know dougal and yourself share the same surname so maybe teds old habbits passed off on you i assumed yourself and him were related maybe it just rubbed off from dougal :D

This guy ???

I've sold plenty parts on here and had 1 problem see on Toc a nuff staff

Have ripped of members and the thread disappears so Jay how much am I meant owe ya ??