Seen these on ebay the other day and thought they look prity smart.

Well just had a read of his add and he says they say WORKS on the wheels.

So if that is the case someone is going to get a bargain if they sell for that price lol

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200771918930?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

I wanted them but have my eyes on some other wheels hence me putting this thread up to give other people a chance to hopefully grab a bargain!

Just sent you a PM shorty

Haha I really? I brought them off tomatoe shop or what ever one of his many user names were every time he got banned! They're staying too lol should have kept hold of them ;)

Haha you slut!

Yeah i had the Toms wheels on my old V then sold it to my mate then for some silly reason he sold the Toms wheels to they guy you bought them off!..Then a month later i bought my V back off him lol and ended up with some pink rota''s on it :( still gutted to this day he sold them wheels they would of come to the grave with me them bad boys haha

Haha obviously not known what they're true value to an enthusiast is then. Tbf the bloke I brought them off wasn't very clued up about anything either! Love pissing on peoples matches when they think "they're rotas".