right the time has come to move on from the glanza now... really needing something bigger now as having the kid i cant even fit he's buggy in and its a right pain in the ass if i wanna take the glanza anywhere as a family so its getting less and less use :(..

so my predicament is to sell or break... i really dont want to brake but im wanting at least £3.5k for it, is that acheivable with the market as it is at the mo????

pics can be seen in my thread, i will get some up later if i get a chance to wash the car today and a quick spec is

TD04 (236.7hp) tuning development tuned

emanage

civic rad

fmic

japspeed zorst

cap clutch

meister R's

mostly polybushed

alk

front arb

celica seats

hid's

plasma dials

let me know your thoughts guys :)

leeroy

Edited by LeeroyV

If it doesn't fetch that then return it to standard to get your money back out of the aftermarket goodies. It's in excellent condition so definitely don't break it. Besides you'll be left with a load of standard parts that won't sell once the aftermarket bits are sold.

I've got a standard mani tmic with brackets just dont have the hot pipe so theres a start lol

Think i have a hot pipe lol :)

Might be worth sticking a thread up with the mods listed and what you need to return to stock you might get some fair part ex offers then :thumbsup:

Gutted mate. Get the missus to get the kiddy car thats what i did (unless things arent like that).

But GLWS.

Selling it will turn u grey.... But last time I saw you I guess it doesnt matter.... xx

yeh the missus has the 206sw for day to day stuff but the trouble is i enjoying driving so want to take the starlet out as much as poss but now thats getting impractical :(

anyhow cheers for the words guys im gonna have a think about what to do, prob get a for sale ad up first and test the water :)