How much camber and tracking

Rears fixed unless you shim it,

Tbh it depends on how hard your guna set them, the harder they are the less likely you are going to roll so having max camber would be pointless as the car would struggle to roll onto yhe flat of the tyre, unless you have very sticky tyres and a good road surface or are a nutter lol

My bc's are at either -1 or - 1.2 and midway on damper setting toe/tracking is 0.

I have alk and polybushed stock arb aswel

One day im going to get my car set up for track in which case these will no doubt change to a more aggressive setting

cheers guys ob as i said i have bc coilovers and atm not got a anti lift kit but it on my to buy list

anyone fancy giving me a list of what to buy for the rest of suspension i have a adjustable para rod and that it for now i no i need a rear arb and poss a upgraded f arb so what else do i need :p cheers guy i only asking because atm i got some much going on with the engine and turbo build i kinder forgot about the rest of the suspension

Well the only bushes left to do after f arb is the front wishbone bush and rear axle bush on both sides then upper lower front strutbraces, rear upper n thats about it other than tyres and brakes.

I got upper strut brace and rear brace I need a place to find a lower strut also u recomend anywhere I could get it all from ?