Japshow - Awesome Day!

Was a really good day down there, my car was at a friends stand near this forums stand black quadlight with black and red anodised gt3 wheels on, was very hard to get grip and shoulda let my tyres down a bit to help but first time ive done dragging and best time was on my last run. 13.9 at 109.7mph going back in september hopefully with a diff and wanna crack the early 13s/late 12s

Glad it was a good day shamefully I couldn't make it normally go to that show aswel and I've taken my gt down loads of times and it's not as easy as people think the fastest I have been down is 15.1 I believe and that was with a ct9 but I could put power down from the off most times where I can imagin u boys running big power struggle with grip and wheel hopping issues

Some great photos there

Liking the purple GT get it brought to JAE an put a build thread up :) Think it belongs to a guy from TGTT Blak _Mamba??

John

yea, thats him!

The silver one with carbon bonnet, orange cage and GReddy on the front window haha

love your one! where did you get your sunstrip from?

then teach her to talk to your buddies too!!!

because if u are unsociable at JAE i will whoop, i repeat, WHOOP your ass in front of her!!!

its simple, u pull up a chair for yourself and one for her right beside me, you say "Phil this is Sam, Sam this is Phil, please don't take his sex comments seriously, now lets talk cars" and it'll be AWESOME and SOCIABLE!

infact, we're doing that! or else! :p :p :p :p

Phil.

LOL you absolute legend!! Just shown this Sam and she lol'd she also says 'How you doing'?? lol!!

You best be coming JAE now or me and Sam will be disappointed lol

Buy her a Glanza Liam! More girls with Glanzas needed!! Haha

On another note, the day was ok. I think Santa Pod is losing its appeal As the show was empty. I prefer shows at race tracks where you can take the car on the track, rather than just in a straight line! Thanks to Liam for sorting stand passes, can't believe I caught you all up on the motorway! It cost me £30 in fuel doing so :) managed to get home on £20 :) lol

Buy her a Glanza Liam! More girls with Glanzas needed!! Haha

On another note, the day was ok. I think Santa Pod is losing its appeal As the show was empty. I prefer shows at race tracks where you can take the car on the track, rather than just in a straight line! Thanks to Liam for sorting stand passes, can't believe I caught you all up on the motorway! It cost me £30 in fuel doing so :) managed to get home on £20 :) lol

Was good to see you actually Kirsty, think last time i saw u was Japfest not this year but last year!

You tracking at Japfest 2?

was a good day

wish id have gone down the strip

Shudda stayed longer you bell