Mine made 324bhp 300ft lbs there's a little more left in it yet. I'm sure a decent 2.5 inch system will be fine for most starlets. Mines got an external screamer so that gets rid of a good bit when on full boost.

was that at wheels or fly? anything around or close to 350 at the fly ill be happy with forged 5e and more than likely godzilla turbo kit. front exit seems so much easier but i dont realy want to have it made have a bodyshop sort out the bumper's then have the whole thing sprayed for the police to come along and say change it lol. they made me change an exhaust on my old civic for it being to loud but are more than happy for all the corsas and saxos to rock out with 5" jap cans

was that at wheels or fly? anything around or close to 350 at the fly ill be happy with forged 5e and more than likely godzilla turbo kit. front exit seems so much easier but i dont realy want to have it made have a bodyshop sort out the bumper's then have the whole thing sprayed for the police to come along and say change it lol. they made me change an exhaust on my old civic for it being to loud but are more than happy for all the corsas and saxos to rock out with 5" jap cans

get the exhaust and screamer out the bonnet :D

hopefully i just seem to get futher and futher away from the complete project ha. finished striping the ep91 ready to get i sprayed then bought a ep95 with the money i had for bodywork and got to start to strip it down all over again :p

i was actauly thinking that today makes more sense that way just a pig to strip it all down of stock parts, build the full car up get it running then strip it all back down again sent it to the body shop and then bolt it all back together. wouldnt be so bad if i didnt want a realy tidy engine bay so want to try tuck it.

my main concern is to get it performing just the way i want but the amout of time its gonna take am just aswell doing the bodywork aswell

Ill post pics of my custom front exit once grants made it up. Also me and grant will be taking a proper look at the full system in the future bud so dont panic, we have a good few ideas in the pipeline lol