Any pics of exhaust on ep85/95's that come out the back of the car? (i really dont want a side exit exhaust if it can be helped).

Pics under the car and from the rear would be ideal with a spec and thickness etc.

Thanks guys.

^^^^

what he said lol. if your going out the back then its trickier than a fwd but looks doable. If bean sees this he may post pics as i think he has a 2.5" system iirc. wouldnt mind a look myself at a rear system. may even be some in his build thread tbh.

ive been meaning to get some pics of mine for ages now. the car is just sitting pretty much atm really. next time i go see it i will try and remember to get some pics. its 2.5 all the way from the turbo back into a shortened evo hks super dragger box.

Edited by Bean
  • 3 months later...

ive got a side exit on mines, dac69er over on tgtt has a full system right to the back on his ep85, looks really neat, check his thread out

i have a 2.5" system. it has one silencer at the rear. all made of dairy grade stainless steel other than the flexi and the rear box. sounds nice and only knocks if you hit a massive bump in the road. ground clearance is fine too. took me an age to fabricate though!

cost me less than £100 in parts to make as i got all the steel from work ;)

Edited by dac69er

I cant be arsed with clearence issues and planning anymore lol gonna get grant the legend to build me a savage front exit and see how loud it is and deal with the db limits for track as and if it arises :) shame there isnt a full system offered by any traders but i guess thats the fun of the 4paw lol

• 3 months later...

pics uploading now, ive took a video showing the system and one of the car running but the sizes are 200+ and 300+ meg so it may take a while!

right the cars still shit up for when i brought it down to the new place. heres some pics. the system isnt perfect i got it made a few years ago now and it was done with a mig as the guy didnt have a tig at the time. its tight right up against the transfer box at the front theres not really a way around this. the bend going up the axle could be improved to tuck it in better. also where it goes into the box part of the hks system was used so its rusted a bit there.

IMAG0795_zpsbf9b39d6.jpg

centre hanger

IMAG0796_zps68781f05.jpg

most of the system is just a straight length

IMAG0800_zps51f69aaa.jpg

then the bend going up to go over the axle

IMAG0799_zps5a397e71.jpg

and a bit further up

IMAG0805_zps3ad5d748.jpg

going over the axle

IMAG0801_zps3661c486.jpg

from the other side

IMAG0806_zps85b6b714.jpg

and going into the box, this had to be shortened to clear the axle

IMAG0798_zpsf5ad6963.jpg

IMAG0797_zpsbc46d0b2.jpg

videos will have to wait

Edited by Bean

realy cant be arsed with the hastle id get for a front exit but think it will be the only way hopefully few people can post up some side exit exhaust and routes they go. you had any issues with the 2.5 exhaust i no ryan had to swap his on the ep91 cause it was realy restrictive