Look what I got :D

Been after a DA polisher for about three years now, finally managed to buy one with a load of other bits! Don't ask how much all this cost :lol:

20120628_172559.jpg

NA, GT and Leon are getting a full paint correction then I'm gonna be doing a Corolla and Passat, can't wait to get started!

looking good. Paint on my Leon Cupra K1 was pretty thin I thought but came up nice with a hand job!!

So polisher would look great;

I'm sure I have pictures somewhere.

Keep up the good work. Always fancied having a go with a DA polisher but i'd probably burn the paint

looking good. Paint on my Leon Cupra K1 was pretty thin I thought but came up nice with a hand job!!

So polisher would look great;

I'm sure I have pictures somewhere.

Keep up the good work. Always fancied having a go with a DA polisher but i'd probably burn the paint

I love K1s! Any pics?

DA is quite simple to use but I'm thinking of going rotary next year as it's so much quicker. I was surprised at how hard the Starlet paint was, I had to use my most aggressive pad/polish combo to remove the swirls. Gonna be doing our Platinum Grey FR soon, should come up nicely as the paint on that looks good even when just clean :)

You had to go ruin that photo with some autoglym didnt you! :p

Looking minty Fresh jad's!

Nothing wrong with some SRP! ;)

I used to have that DA, well a kestrel one. Wish my back could take it tho!

SRP is good stuff, the new formula even more so I hear :p

Yeah this is a Kestrel DAS6, and I hear you on the back thing, I was aching the days following haha

Wish mine would look like that after a polish.

Yours is so shiney it brings up that dent in your passenger wing lovely :thumbsup:

Comes up well doesn't it :lol:

Need to get the dents taken out sometime, was planning on doing it before Japfest but alas, no monies!

Some more pics:

Before

DSC05462.jpg

DSC05464.jpg

Unpolished

DSC05518.jpg

Polished

DSC05519.jpg

DSC05515.jpg

50/50

DSC05520.jpg

DSC05516.jpg

Complete (need to do the bumpers and bootlid yet)

DSC05533.jpg

DSC05545.jpg

DSC05556.jpg

DSC05558.jpg

DSC05563.jpg

DSC05575.jpg

DSC05578.jpg