spent the last 16 months trawling jap auction sites and what not trying to find ep91 tom's spats and never seen a single set for sale neither did i see the matching side skirts which just made me want them more and more then what do you no the spats and skirts just pop up in the for sale section. so whipped out the credit card and had to get them. came home from work today to find a big package :D wont be getting fitted for awhile prob untill whole cars resprayed but am 99.9% sure it will be the only ep91 tom's kitted car in the uk so think i might just have to search for the spoiler to to complete the car :harhar: cant find camera to take pics of them but for those who dont no what the spats n skirts look like

Picture545.jpg

:thumbsup: Genuine is for winners

like it mate infact no LOVE IT!!! congrats dude made up for you

I of all people know the frustration of searching for rare parts for months on end. But you will agree its all worth it in the end :thumbsup:

i remember when that car used to blast about Larne and i first saw the spats, tried the auctions for AGES to find a set which is how i ended up with my HRF ones in the end from SiCaln as the TOM'S ones just weren't available.

they are savage!

hope u can find a spoiler too dude, Joel has been hunting for one for a while now i believe also but has had no luck. in my mountain of pictures on my PC i only have 2 or 3 pics of EP91 TOM'S spoilers, so rare but so mint!

nice purchases dude!

Phil.

yea that car was around larne then ttestarlet aka ryan off here bought it and sold the skirts and spats on her, then the rest of the car was sold to a guy that came from scotland a week or two ago

Andy

yea my misses stoped talking to me for like a awhile when i paid for them cause she thinks its a waste of money but wasnt going to risk losing out to the only set ive seen. ive seen 2 toms scoops for sale while looking for the spats but am realy not a fan of the scoop at all tbh if i can source a spoiler at somepoint ill prob get a scoop aswell just for the full kit factor. it drove me insane looking for these parts so over the moon to have them sitting in the living room car will be coming off the road at winter and ill have the whole car sprayed just todo these parts justice :thumbsup:

paul few pics of the spoiler can be found here http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11330