Anyone watch this or go im really thinking about attending next year, that toyota on the hill climb yesterday sounded evil and looked fast...until the incident

very jelous it was the toyota tacoma?? is it?? driven by Rod Millen, he crashed it on the hill climb it went up after the porsche 911 GT3RS

Edited by Blitz

I stopped all 4 days.

It was AWESOME !!!

I was stood about 20 yards from the Tacoma a few seconds before it smashed, that thing is seriously quick ! Got off fairly lightly too considering.

PS: if you pause at approx 44.5 seconds you can see a guy in a yellow hoodie and a red cap (just), that's me :D

This was the bad crash when a Gumpert had a smash, was bad, car was screwed, put curtains up stop people looking at the wreck.

Seriously its awesome, I'd suggest anyone to go, I'm going all 4 days again next year for defo, and I'd be at the Revival if it wasn't for my holiday being at the same time.

Edited by Driver

You mean the lad right up against the bails here lol

Looks like you had a good veiw of it! Must say even tho i only went to the thursday which didnt have any race cars going up it was still a great day out!

Haha that's me :D

There was abit of ragging on Thursday but mild compared to sat/sun.

Awesome weekend I'm planning next year already !