bottom end nocking again

Sorry it posted before I finished for some reason

Yes I've spoke to them who built it and after a lot of arguing they've agreed to take a look at it at the end of next week it was a stage two build which consisted of rods pistons ACL bottom end bearings crank regrind water pump oil pump cam belt kit head gasket arp conrod bolts block rebored cross hatch and honed and new valve stem seals and yes it always had plenty of oil Castrol 5w40 fully synthetic it nocks as soon as you strike it up then it doesn't nock til its warmed up and gets worse when under load

Thats why i would get them to run the engine in then they cant point the finger at you.

^^^^^^^^ very true

I hope it gets sorted for u though buddy if they gonna have a look at it for u and I've only really /heard v.good things about TD I find this quiet strange that a few av had issues in such a short space of time

Ryan we are going to look into your engine for you, i've already sorted this with you so i'm a little surprised at this thread?

There is one other engine that had an issue, neither were fitted by ourselves and therefore neither covered by a warantee, we have still offered to look into both cases to find the cause, the first has been sorted, this will be looked into shortly.

There are many many engines which have been built and installed by us which are running without fault and making good power, a few of which were at Japfest which is great to see!

Cheers

Mike @ TD

I to am surprised to hear this, I have never heard of a TD engine failing let alone 3 in such a short space of time...............................................something doesnt add up :wacko:

I never ment to affend tunning developments both great guys who work there and I hadn't heard of any bad feed back neither just wanted to see if I was the only one suffering this missery as 2k is a lot of money in my eyes I am very great full that they are going to have a look at it for me and seen as they are the proffesionals in this business don't let this thread put you off as I'm still going back for all my other mods

Sorry again nick and mike at td