Toyota Starlet EP85 S '93 4WD ***Sold***

Depends if you where to drive it home or ship it over. You may need to look into if tax and duty would need to be added :( is a shame mike but a very clean bargin for some one.

its about 250 euro for the boat and 60 for a full tank, to Scotland its a drive of 250km, half tank of petrol. export papers should be easy i guess. if interested ill inform the local mot.

Still got the UK plates by the way.

yea i know shorty. need to sell fast, want to bring it over to Scotland by the end of the month at highland hoon.

forgot to add. fuel milage in KM is 1L to 15km!

How much is it then in milage to gallon... Uk gallon is different i know.

Edited by Mikep82

Not sure but i did 90quid in fuel from glasgow to southampton razzin it the whole way in mine when i bought it haha not bad when you consider its a short ratio box in the ep*5's

some one buy this mikes a legend and the cars perfect for fun in the current state or perfect for a turbo'ed grip whore!!

added a Blitz oil filter to the list.

If ya want a starlet that grips, she does almost the same corner speed as my coilovered 82 :shok:

Shorty i get on the boat in holland and get out at newcastle ;) overnight traveling. 16-18 hours by boat.

Edited by Mikep82

The starlet can be brought over to the UK this weekend due Highland Hoon ;)

Car is totally black, rims white. same as the first picture, need to wash it that it looks like the second pic again.

This is not a scrapyard car, needs some love but drives perfectly.

Edited by Mikep82
  • 2 weeks later...