Bit random lol but my 04 t350 transit had an argument with a brand new merc (2miles on the clock) last week so i had to buy a cheap van to cover my work for a while and found this little ugly basterd on gumtree and picked it up thismorning. Its a solid little van and clean as a whistle but its half the size of my other 1

Looks quite funky so thought id show you guys lol

photo-16.jpg

Its had most panels replaced and tidied up.

U cant see it in the pics but the dark green stripes, mirrors and bumpers have light green glitter and the focus green has dark green glitter. My mates gonna sign write it 2morrow. Should get the business noticed haha

Edited by bucketep91

Spot on dude!! How much she cost ya if i may ask? Thinkin of a van myself atm as i subby to a guy who lets me run in one of his but its got his name on it when i could have mine on my own lol

The other van is fine just a dent on the door but its my dads van, hes starting to use it again aswell now..The merc hit the van. Arnold clark salesman! who popped to the garage (with no trade plates) and hit the drivers door as we were pulling out from the pumps. Best thing is he had someone waiting next door for a test drive :))

Insurance is a killer on that van as it is so thats why ive baught this + the fact my dad wont give me his van again lol

Actually starting to like the paint lol Was only resprayed 6months ago, it used to be ST orange lol

I know its lairy isnt it. Went to work in it today. Only 800 quid to insure it, the other van was 2k! So that was a nice surprise:D

Its got a bad rear brake imbalance tho if i slam the brakes on it goes proper sideways so its been quite fun haha i got a round of applause off a bunch of wee neds for drifting it round a roundabout thismorning :))