Yaris 1.0L - The Wonka mobile.

• 1 month later...

I run around Lisburn quite a lot these days being off Uni and being up home, plus I worked in the KFC at the cinema there for a year so she was always parked up. I'd recommend it to anyone, I've used it all year to get up and down to uni and I've never had issues!
I'll admit she's no starlet :p I've driven my bf's starlet and I love how they drive but honestly I think these are second best, wouldn't give her up for the world.
Cheers tho!

Finally made progress on her tonight, probably first in a year! New USDM bumper and some rep brows on, looking smint imo. Gonna get her cleaned, she seriously needs it, and re fit the recaro's and HID lights hopefully soon, then I'll get a few nicer snaps of her.
bumper3_zpsc729f6fb.jpgbumper1_zps46a2bbb8.jpgbumper2_zps82dadc74.jpgbrows_zps2111e04f.jpg

Edited by bdohohh
  • 2 weeks later...

haha cheers!
Sticking new wheels on soon, lip and centre cap will be the same purple but the rest like a light gunmetal kind of colour!
The plates American sized, so it's actually the same size as the one on the red one believe it or not haha, for some reason mine just didn't all go on one line, I think because NI police are funny about font and size etc so it couldn't be made any smaller :/

Ta for the compliments though! :D

• 4 weeks later...

This is officially up for sale! I'll get photos and stick it in the right section later on in the week.
48k, 2004 yaris mark 1 phase 2.
Selling with tte 30mm lowering springs, tte spoiler, tte front lip, tte back box and very very rare USDM back bumper (only one in the UK!)
Perfect runner, low insurance, cheap tax.
tax'd and mot'd until early September.

I'm the second owner and she did near 15k with me and never put a foot wrong. So if anyone is looking a great first time car or one with the potential to be made great, send them my way!
Based on what other cars like this are going for at the minute and the extra parts selling with it, I'm selling for £3000 but anyone from one of the forums I'm on wants it, I'll give it away for £2750. I'll include OMP strut braces, OMP seat rails and headlight brows for an extra 50, so £2800!

Edited by bdohohh
  • 3 weeks later...