new camera at last

after lots of umming and aaring i finally brought one. here are a few teaser pics, like gaz done but not as good as im a novice :p im still learning but here goes..............

2006_01030002.jpg

snail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2006_01030012.jpg

a bit of bug action

2006_01030010.jpg

and one from a little shoot tonight

2006_01030058.jpg

any hints and tips for me feel free as i want to learn more.

keiran

the camara is a fujifilm s6500. and i think its class.

a few more then why not..........

2006_01030056.jpg

2006_01030083.jpg

2006_01030073.jpg

bit more focused on the car other than the background.

the camara is a fujifilm s6500. and i think its class.

Cool!, i was considering buying one of these aswell!, nice to see some photos that have come off one ! How much you pay about £200??

Also may you tell me where you bought it from as im trying to find the lowest price possible.

Thanks Alot!

Rob

i payed £180 from argos, its also in jessops as well for the same price......... thing is you will need to buy a memory card as the internal memory is, well its shite. lol. but i got a 1gig card of ebay for £15. so not to bad at all really. i also got a tripod from tesco for about £10.

theres alot of pre set modes so if you want it can be a point and shoot job. so it cool for begginners like me but the shots i took above i played around with settings and stuff. its just a case of reading lots info and practice.

i payed £180 from argos, its also in jessops as well for the same price......... thing is you will need to buy a memory card as the internal memory is, well its shite. lol. but i got a 1gig card of ebay for £15. so not to bad at all really. i also got a tripod from tesco for about £10.

theres alot of pre set modes so if you want it can be a point and shoot job. so it cool for begginners like me but the shots i took above i played around with settings and stuff. its just a case of reading lots info and practice.

cheers, thanks alot! The internal memory is pretty poor isnt it its like 16mb or something, so you only get about 4 shots on it lol

Rob

yes mate 4 shots and its full!

its eating batteries as well so need to buy some rechargable ones. god damn this is taking it so far over my budget its unreal. lol. but at least its keeping me occupied for a while.