Xpects project "Heavenly Blue"

• 1 month later...

Somehow I'm into a tire trouble now. Why?

I have four winter tires on my car

FL FR RL RR

And four in storage from my mates wrecked Mazda 323

FL FR RL RR

Now I damaged two thanks to ice and snow so my car is now:

X X RL RR

The ones in Storage are rather good. But one's a 14" one so not legal to use. So I have:

X FR RL RR

tried to swap them over but now the problem begins. One is damaged of them. So I have

X FR X RR

On my car, swapped rears for fronts:

FL FR X RR

left in storage: RR

Fuck it. Together with being broke this means my car is barely useable because the spare wheel in the trunk is notnintended for snow and ice nor daily driving.

• 3 months later...

Well, now that I have got ny tires sortes and a few extras on the way to me my engine gave up on me. Suggestions from my family and car-engineers: Buy a new car. My suggestion: get 1500 and get a 5E, Paseo-brakes and some other stuff and make the car a bit faster and more comfy on the inside. Well, before my engine gave up I wanted a turbo 5E in it but for now a NA 5E with 130.000km shall replace the broken 215.000km 4E. Oh, and some basic mods are already planned, my turbular mani will be put on the 5E and a 4-2-1 exhaust mani will be sourced out of a Corolla E10 ;)

Edited by Xpect
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

@Jamie: I hadn't have it out until now.

@Billy: Well, not that much. As stated lost my license so can't drive it. I found some nice 15" alloys from a Rover for it and also fitted the handbrake and gearknob surround of a Paseo to have at least one cupholder. Half the engine is laying on my rear bench and I installed a double DIN surround instead of the stock single DIN one. Well and on the way are a GT front strut brace and some replacement mirrors as my M3 style ones got broken. The replacement ones are same style but with repeaters in them. This is nice for the future if I want some aftermarket wings as I then still need side repeaters which are then in the mirrors.

Other than that I don't have much money to spend atm as I can't find a job unfortunately. And getting my license back will cost between 2000 and 4000 euro. That's twice of what it cost in the first place.

Edited by Xpect

That's my plan. I miss my car. That's also the reason why I didn't fix the engine until now. Because technically the car belongs to my father who would have sold it if it wasn't broken. Well, I only got the mirrors because mine are broken slightly. And as long as the car is standing still I'll try to sneak out some money here and there to give the interior some love. As soon as I know how I want to disassemble the dash and spray it matte black and some bits white.

I really don't like the grey my Sora has mainly on it's interior. It looks dull, boring and old whereas from the outside no one believesme the car is already 16 years old.