RR day Tuning Developments

Just thought I would put this up to see what intrest there would be for a rolling road day/meet at tuning developments they now have a 4 wheel drive RR so pretty much anything is welcome as most days need a minimun amount of 5 cars deffo going in the rollers but the more the merrier BBQ will be put on etc , it will be £40 for a session on the rollers if 5 cars commit to it or £35 if we get 10 or more going on the quicker we get a list the the quicker we can get a date for this so who's up for it ???

Sounds good I'll see if I can get my power figure below 100bhp this time yay haha

Lol get ya name down on the list mate I'm sure u will make more than 100bhp :) Either that or u av one of the fastest 100bhp cars I've been in lmao

Bump for more peeps

so that was yours looks good mate :D

I dont think that would have been mine when you were there mate, she has gone to have her turbo kit done elsewhere at the moment :D lol

Rite bit of an update for those wanting to know a date would the 26th of August be good for everyone ? Or would people need more time

Hmmmmmm, might be a push for me :(

you sure i have a pic on my phone looks just like yours (maybe not its still got the slats at the sides my bad lol)

Not mine I dont think, I have orange wheels and im sure you wouldnt have missed that :thumbsup:

26th sounds good to me. I've heard that td's rolling road is quite harsh with the readings. So if your cars pull well on their dyno you won't be dissapointed.

Lol, not harsh on the readings, it gives a 'true' reading so what ever the result you get, that is what your car will be pulling :D