What bigger cars have you upset in your ep ?

Just a thread for a general bit of banter and too see what bigger cars have been made to look silly by a 1.3 :D

Post with what turbo and boost your running :D

Ill Start

Integra type r b18 / Ep82 .7 bar td04

Civic b16 .7 bar td04

Kept up with a honda s2000 too !!

Thats all i have so far as ive just started running decent boost !!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In a straightline,

In my lil n/a ep :p (all with my old long ratio non lsd box bar the evo)

Pretty much all of these have got typical breathing mods

Mitsi mirage cyborg 1.6 mivec 175hp

Civic vti coupe

Ef civic b16a 150 swap

2.2 astra coupe bertone

Fiesta st

Various diesels that think there all it :lol:

Upto 100

ep3 bolt ons

Corsa 2.0l turbo

Celica vvtli 190

And a few others

In the bends

My mate in his evo 6, haha had him text me telling me he was nearly on his limit and my car was stupid :D

Edited by morgey

I a met up with a few old mates lastnight that i havent seen for quite some time!

I turned up and one mate had a fouse RS mk1 runnig about 250BHP and the other mate had a GT4 runing about 280/300BHP and lets say i smoked them both i couldn't believe it tbh considering im only runnig 0.8Bar on ct9 blitz ecu etc..Just wish i took my cam out with me gutted :(

Pic from last night

Picture1022-1.jpg

Edited by micky boy

i also had a go at a xk r the new jaguar anyway driven by a very old man through the back lanes that was fun and fuck me he could drive and massive balls lol i started thiniking if i keep up with him im going to end up dead or defo in a ditch lol

not much at the moment 234 at the fly but the car handles well and thats where it matters on a track or nice bendy roads ;) where abouts are you mate

not bad power tho mate, are you on standard internals?? ye im on coilovers but through the winter im gonna take mine off the road nd spend some time and money. im in uckfield mate so not too far :)

i also had a go at a xk r the new jaguar anyway driven by a very old man through the back lanes that was fun and fuck me he could drive and massive balls lol i started thiniking if i keep up with him im going to end up dead or defo in a ditch lol

that made me laugh so fucking much hahahahah !!

O and a supposedly 350 bhp scooby came next to me and pressed it i boosted it in 3rd and it wasnt gettin anyway lol ( the scooby wasnt that is)

Edited by Hawwy

Pluss tbh it did depend on what gear i was in.

If i was in 2nd gear at say 30MPH and both of them were in 2nd gear at the same speed i was gone but if i was in 4th at 60MPH then they would pull way (just)