What bigger cars have you upset in your ep ?

Endless List tbh...

1998 m3

2004 m3

1996 m5

celica gt4 @1bar boost

evo 8 fq340 @ 390bhp

ferarri f355

endless other starlets

s2000's

integras dc2 and dc5

imprezas gc8 type RA w/forged motor

205 gti w/turbo technics conversion

seat ibiza cupra @240bhp+

106 gti's

saxo vts's

saxo vtr turbo

redtop corsa's & astra

astra vxr

corsa vxr @230bhp

focus rs mk1

focus ST w/dreamscience..

tbh its just stupid, some with forged motor some as standard block and turbo.

Im just trying to think if ive lost....

had some wicked ones in aaddzz123's GT too..

Aston Martin DB7 (lost but was ace)

MR2 Turbo

etc

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arghhhh why oh why did I sell mine last week!!!

Socks that is mint mate!

In my GT TD04 @ 0.8bar:

Corsa vxr

Various scoobs upto about 300bhp

Skyline (on twisty roads)

Old shape Audi tts

Mk1 focus rs @ 340bhp

Mk2 focus rs (assuming standard by the way I went past it)

I used to love waiting to be baited by bigger cars in 3rd dropping it down a cog onto boost and watching them try and keep up haha! Me and my bro had so much fun in that car. Will definately have another one day no doubt about it!

E46 m3's

911 carrera 4s

350 bhp scoobs

320 bhp r33 gtst's

boxter

boxter s

300bhp evo 6

standard astra vxrs

nerous saxos 106s and corsas

Did most of them @ 1 bar on ct9 makin 180

now on td04 @.8 makin 210

glad to see you didnt try adding me to the list

you forgot

civic type rs

focus st

r32 golfs

180 bhp fabia vrs

170 bhp golf gt tdi

cammed saxo vts 150bhp

300 bhp s2k turbo

300 bhp rx8 turbo

350 bhp r33 gtst skyline

piece.of sh1t vectra v6

celica gt4 320 bhp

Edited by Jack-CTR

As said its alright in a straight line but if you wanna do the damage you need chassis mods. To be fair i had 335 brake but that was after i had 300mm wilwoods trd lsd coilovers all braces etc. if you can't corner as well you've fucked it really. don't get me wrong i like a balls out straight line thrash as much as anyone but there's nothing like sticking it into a corner next to an evo etc and be pushing them round it or have them left around it.

I've got an s2000 now and its not as fast as the v but as a car its ten times better. Plus it kept on the arse of jamie1st 272 brake glanza the other night up to 150 (on private road)

handling ftw

had some wicked ones in aaddzz123's GT too..

Aston Martin DB7 (lost but was ace)

MR2 Turbo

etc

That DB7 sounded amazing lol! Jizzed in my pants.

I've had loads of Focus RSs, S2000s, a new evo 10 fq300, a few VXRs. With a mix of straights and a few corners I've left an R6 lol. Amazing little cars. Puts a smile on my face all the time :p

Well well well!!!

Just thought id go for a spin to Redcar to cool off abit befor i kill our lass.

And tbh i when there because thats where all the boy racers go and i was hopeing for a little play with someone AND funny enough i was comeing back out of the car park and a citroen c2 supercharger shout out afrer me :) so i was like game on :)

We got to a private road and the fun began..I was tickling the lovely 2nd gear wating for him going round a roundabout and bang he was beside me so give it big licks and pulled away from him BUT he had something up his sleve got in to 3rd and he left me as if i was stood still :o i was like what the fuckkkkkkkk so we then got to the next roundabout 2nd gear again i thought id give it another go so i took him again BUT then he left me standing again sooooooooooooooo i thought thats no standard citroen c2 supercharger if it is im selling up and getting one haha (jokeing)

after he got about a mile in front of me lol i needed to have a chat with him to see what it was runing!!!..I managed to catch him and asking him to pull over at the next lay bay.

And he wasnt saying shit at first untill i said stop been a plub whats the point in spending monet on a car if your not going to spill whats been done to it.

So anyways it was running 320bhp with a big fuck off supercharger on it fully forged etc sooo no wonder he left me lol think i picked on the rong guy this time haha

Edited by micky boy

ahh not my mate then :p

a s/c one would be up.to 300 bhp

Hmm just wish he said abit more about it! I was doing 135mph but he was just pulling and pulling awat from me :( I was trying to open the drivers door so that i could put my leg out for the exra speed haha