What bigger cars have you upset in your ep ?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i took my starlet out earlyer to show my 2 brothers its boosting right and seen this passat and vectra come past me racing so i boosted right up behind them stopped at the lights he looked over and goes thats fucking quick !! haha

yea man not far at all its standard for the min but i always feel unsafe if im honest lol so forged and sum sort of bigger turbo how about yourself what u running

exactly the same feeling i get lol. im scared im gonna pop it soon. im planning on going forged in the near future. im running a hybrid td04, externaly gated setup, japspeed exhaust and 0.9 of boost. i made 200bhp but i need more. especialy when I've got 2 mates running 300bhp i feel like im going backwards haha

done quite a few motors...

lakeside all you essex lads will know what i mean, i have made a name for myself..

i currently have a 450bhp evo who comes down to loal meets and always says he wants a play...

that because i beat him when he had 380bhp, round brands hatch, then lakeside.lol...

word of advice guys, sort handling out first...

since installing my cusco lsd, i can do silly speeds thru the bends, then have the power and brakes to really scare so called bigger cars....

you cant beat it when you get asked "what you got in that" and ou reply "a 1.3" ROFL....

Like this thread. I would say the starlets are always over looked and most people in the high power cars always think the can beat a starlet.

It great when you prove them wrong.

I've beaten a fair few to name a few

Skyline gts

Evo 6 tommy mak 360bhp twice on quarter mile

Astra Vxr

New focus rs

And plenty others.

do you see much difference from a td04 or td04 hybrid ?

was told the hybrid spools slightly earlier and should spool slightly faster. i love how quik it spools up when it comes in. im guessing id get beneift from it more if i was running a forged engine at more boost but cant fault the turbo atal mate

my 2 very good mates both had classic shape scoobs 2.0 turbo on td05 and they still now dont think id beat one so im going out armed with the video camera soon !! i think they have came round to it a bit seems i pissed on the integra and civic's running .7 bar , now they have s13 and rx8s and there refusing to race me ;)

td04 at 1.6 bar

E46 M3 (by miles)

E92 M3

400bhp blob eyes scoob.

Shitloads of shitty LET corsa's, French GTIs, VTR/S etc

VXR, RS (mk1 and 2) FQ320

To be honest theres been that many races over the years they all just blur into one ha.

yea man not far at all its standard for the min but i always feel unsafe if im honest lol so forged and sum sort of bigger turbo how about yourself what u running

Did you not say you had spent about 7k on handling mods?

in my old SR, stripped out with induction, decat on tte backbox and slightly over fuellin ;-) i beat corsas, clios all 1.2 and 1.4, a 1.6 focus cudnt shake me, a mates 1.4 civic, an mr2 i was glued to his bumper lol and on the twistys i out handled an audi a4 quattro, i flew round the corners n wen i lookd in the rear view he was tryin that hard to keep with me his back end kept skipin out, he naild me on the str8s but he lookd pissd in the corners lol

in my old starlet i beat alot of cars you wouldnt expect the little n/a to overtake

on track i overtook ep3 type r's, stageas, scoobs, primera's

in the lanes i raced an astra vxr, was pinned to his ass cruising (i know the lanes very well) but still, his arse end was twitching all over the place so he was goign for it

also took on a mazda 3 sport in a straight line and made a huge gap and he slowly caught me towards top end, then i left him again on the roundabouts :) he was trying, hes in my college class lol

urmm a3s in the lanes

1.6 golfs in straight line

rwd 1.6 scoob in straight line

man i miss that thing :(

Td04l toyosport mani set up and japspeed exhaust, running 0.8 bar with profec b spec 2.

My friends suzuki drz400

A random sv650 kept with it till pretty fast mph lol

Mazda mps

Subaru wrx

Corsa Vxr

Seat leon cupra fr

Not a lot more really.I think most people are aware of what our cars are around where I live.

Edited by Flaminsam

I looked at this topic and at first thought I could barely think of anyone but given a few minutes I've come up with a reasonable list haha

GT 0.7bar CT9:

- Frankenstein B16/B20 EK Civic (only just)

- Civic EP2 Sport (not really worth mentioning but he was behind me and the other civic :lol: )

- B16 EK Civic sleeper (looked like a standard 1.4, was a surprise but I left him)

- 2011 Merc C250 CDi (didn't get the chance to overtake but I was quicker)

- Audi S3 Gen 1 (not sure what power it was)

- Civic EP3 Type R (passenger in mine, only driver in his)

- Mazda RX7 TT (I think it was basically stock, he said his 2nd turbo wasn't working properly? lol)

- BMW 330d (think it may have been an E46, my uncle was driving at the time and I wasn't there)

GT 1bar CT9

- 5/6 Subarus on track at Donington (Bugeye and Hawkeye)

- '08 Ford Focus ST (battered this guy haha)

GT was only on the road about 4 months (3 months of which were at 0.7bar) so didn't much of a chance to play :(

NA 87bhp, usual handling mods:

- Civic EP2 Sport

- BMW E46 316

- '11 VW Golf TDi

- '03 Passat TDi 130

- Level with an '02 IS200 with 100kg luggage in the car

On track with a knackered clutch:

- Left various EP2 Civics

- S14 200SX

- Nissan Primera GT

- Ryan's MX5 muahaha ;)

- R33 Skyline

- MK1 Subaru Impreza

- Nissan 350z

- Mitsubishi FTO

- Some random Ford Fiesta at Japfest? (lol)

- Began chasing down a EP3 CTR and Celica too but I span :(

Think that's about it lol

Edited by Amjad