proud of being british

I had the last 2 weeks off work by pure coincidence and watched it every day was great i was completely hooked. Alot we can take from that and be proud of just shows the difference time makes they kept mentioning 20 year ago all we got was 1 gold!

Watched nearly every event I think wether real thing or highlights enjoyed the while thing. Biggest surprise I think was mr Mo farah knew he was good but in the 10k especially I thought 3 Ethiopians and 3 Kenyans he had no chance cause them lads are marathon machines but he pulled it off then the 5k as well was pretty chuffed for him

29 golds though 10 more than Beijing and that was a record for us 4 years ago we smashed it this time around

Olympics is over ? As far as I'm concerned the people who put the most into it are starting on the 29th !

However in regards to the Olympic games, TEAM GB FTW, Nothing better then getting behind your country :thumbsup:

Edited by Driver