Who's got a td td04 kit ???

doesnt look the same as mine, if i want to run just the screamer i blank of the bit that connects to the downpipe. If i fancy a change and just want to run without a screamer i just bolt a 90degree piece that td gave me that bolts onto the flange on the screamer pipe and into the downpipe!

doesnt look the same as mine, if i want to run just the screamer i blank of the bit that connects to the downpipe. If i fancy a change and just want to run without a screamer i just bolt a 90degree piece that td gave me that bolts onto the flange on the screamer pipe and into the downpipe!

pics :)

It's the same as yours Mike, when routing the screamer to atmosphere the flange bolting to the downpipe is a solid flange, so no gas is routing back into the downpipe, and no gas can escape from the downpipe.

It is made within the UK solely for us, and we have had great results with every kit so far. True bolt on kit and no modifications needed to fit this one :) Full size radiator (including sard) and OEM fan friendly. A Hybrid TD04 turbo is being tested at the moment also :)

Cheers!

here you go bud

542447_411966972193954_1982860284_n.jpg

This here is my kit :) and it fits nicely with a full size jperformance rad too! I'm happy with the setup as the other kits seem to crack/fail.

And its good to have a option of a screamer or not too.

I will let you guys know how it does when it goes in for mapping at TD.

On a side note i have a hybrid ct9 setup for sale if anyone doesn't want to go TD04.