Item Condition:well used

Price & Conditions: £150

Item Description: am selling the engine for SPARES OR REPAIRS only. the engine does run fine and has 72k on it but for the last 14 months ive been running 1.3bar on a td04 and have quite frankly kicked the total arse out of it. the engine has been serviced 3 times in the last 10k miles althought the last one was a few months ago. although the engine is in good running condition am selling it for spares or repairs only dont get me wrong i always make sure its warmed up before any hard driving and it is always ran on super unleaded. but its been boosted hard since i got it so i dont want anyone buying it and something goes wrong a month or so later so i have priced it accordingly. u will get the basic engine sump/block/head and everything inside of this. it will come with a manky old 5e rocker cover on it instead of race-spec one and it will come with no top timing belt cover. perfect for anyone doing a forged build.

Pictures:DSCF3570.jpg

Contact Details:post or pm

Postage & Packaging / Delivery: collection only this is still sitting in the car as i have nowhere to put it once removed if u fancy coming down with an engine crane and giving me a hand to remove it am sure i can knock some beer money off the price.

Hi mate

Dibs on this :)

Whats it like any smoke etc etc

Could use it as my piston rings are going

U think anything wrong with it:)

And belt look good nick?

Pm me?

Edited by Hawwy

there was smoke from it when i was boosting heavy but the turbo was dead so ive put it down to this. wont be any dibs on it sadly just first to come up with the cash :p

id realy recommend not to buy this if your just looking to fit it and drive as ive priced it cheap as i feel its only fit or spares or a forged build as it has been boosted out of the 4eftes comfort zone

Just because its been running 1.3 bar doesnt mean its fucked id snap this up as a spare if i had any space but ive got a couple of engines taking up space just now.ive had 1 wrapped up and strapped down in my van for nearly a week now! :))

nah certainly wouldnt say its fucked at all id rather cover my ass tho i think ive priced it well considering ive had a few pms just gotta try work out postage costs. i dont have a compression tester but if anyone wanted to come pick it up there more than welcome to bring one

• 2 months later...