Arghhhhhhhh :@ Help me find a splitter :(

Right, to cut a long story short I have bought a varis bumper and have since found out it doesnt line up with my livesports skirts :(

I did toy with the option of grinding a bit away from the skirts but as Iddy kindly pointed out it would be a bit of a stupid idea to do this to a genuine item, this then led me on to the only option I have left which would be to get a splitter to sit nicely under the varis bumper.

What options are there that would fit? I have looked at the usual renault gubbins, cupra splitters, VW and corsa etc but am struggling :(

I wouldnt mind something with a little lip on it but as I say, havent a clue what would fit!

HELP :lol:

Might be dull asking this mate but what do u mean it doesn't line up properly? Check out Corey's splitter mate, if u decide u like it make 2 and i will DEFFO buy the other one ;)

Be different make your own :)

Lol, as much as i'd give it a go, i dont have the tools or the facilities or probably even the technical abilities to make a half decent one :lol:

Might be dull asking this mate but what do u mean it doesn't line up properly? Check out Corey's splitter mate, if u decide u like it make 2 and i will DEFFO buy the other one ;)

Check out the picture dude, this is pretty much what my car will look like and its way off lining up :(

blackglanza.jpg

a splitter like corey's would be mint but its only thin and to make it line up I would need something inbetween to lower it slightly

Nice one, cheers dude :)

:thumbsup: lol cummon james :p

Haha leave me be lol!!! Ok i see now boys :p hhhmmm thats strange, i have a TOM's bumper and it sits almost level with the skirts, i may put a splitter on mine though i do love Corey's, shes too low though it would last about a day :/

Carbon splitter! Carbonmods.co.uk do them they may be available elsewhere I haven't really checked but they look full of win

Hmmmmm........I'm feeling this aswell mate :) but as I said, it wouldnt sit low enough to line up with the skirts so would maybe need something in between to lower it slightly

Haha leave me be lol!!! Ok i see now boys :p hhhmmm thats strange, i have a TOM's bumper and it sits almost level with the skirts, i may put a splitter on mine though i do love Corey's, shes too low though it would last about a day :/

LOL, well isnt that fucking good for you :p haha! I was debating about getting a toms but the varis just pipped it after asking a few of my mates and now I have this situation :(!!!

I think it looks fine.. :p

Hmmmmmmmmmm..........................I cant tell if your being serious :wacko:

Oh.. :(

;) so you vote no splitter??

have to agree with luke ;), original its the same the the bumper are higher the the skirts.

Hmmmmm maybe, but I dont think its such a noticeable gap on the OEM kit