Been calculating my Average consumption each time i fill up and quite frankly its awesome!

Ive been getting around 44mpg, on A roads where i live.

I knew they wouldnt be thirsty as its only a 1.3 but was only expecting around 30 tbh.

And i dont drive like a granny either! haha

So whats everyone else getting?

Mods are:

Filter relocation

FMIC

decat+full exhaust

FCD

rrFPR 3.4bar

and 1bar boost on CT9

jesus my starlet is gobbling fuel like a mofo then, i put in 20 litres and i get about 120 miles! I am going to assume its down to running a RRFPR with an fcd, the only way to control the afr is by ramping up the fuel pressure but this makes it run really rich, hmmm. Maybe management will actually save my fuel bill!

jesus my starlet is gobbling fuel like a mofo then, i put in 20 litres and i get about 120 miles! I am going to assume its down to running a RRFPR with an fcd, the only way to control the afr is by ramping up the fuel pressure but this makes it run really rich, hmmm. Maybe management will actually save my fuel bill!

thats what mine is like and its mapped lol :D

im getting 45mpg in the GT cruising 3k revs 65/66mph off boost, but then I get happy and it goes down to 37 after overtaking everything xD

Need to ditch NA power and get mine on the road by the sounds haha

it also doesnt help that fuel has seemed to ninja'd itself up in price... v-power is 144.9 where I am :/

Edited by redz11
  • 2 weeks later...