• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i dont want to mod it past the point where i cant return it to its original state. Will be lowering it, new alloys, blitz exhaust, induction kit, possibly windows smoked out. I bought it for £4750 and the chassis and everything else is mint condition. I managed to get a cat 1 alarm and immobiliser fitted, 4 new tyres, and the timing belt done for that price. I seen a white one beside it and the difference was day and night. The white one was an early 94, mines is registered in october 1994 so its an advance model with the quadlight, revised tailgate etc. and the LSD as standard. Pick it up in 8 days now (,") i am well excited.

:D-->

QUOTE(Stevie B @ Jun 14 2007, 04:19 PM)
will have a look out for you M, does look mint!

S.

Cheers man, will also look out for yourself and maybe go a mini cruise to the beach park or summit!

• 5 months later...

Took some pics today of my car for you guys to see it lowered with alloys. Better than my last pic of it, plus my camera aint too hot on my phone. Its supposed to be a 3.2 but i have seen 2 megapixels cameras with better pics!

Image012.jpg

Image013.jpg

Image014.jpg

I've merged your updated pics into your EP82 progress thread mate.

Please post up future updates in here. That would be great.

The pics are a bit grainy and 3.2MP isnt much better than 2MP. Defo good effort tho.

6MP minimum would get better results dude, 8MP ones are cheap these days also.

Loving the new look with the D2s tho and the future mods sound decent.

Keep up the good work.

Joz