is there a V6 or S6 fittable in a na EP91

I doubt any toyota 6 cylinder engines would fit in the front. Would be quality to see one in the back though. A 2jz-gte starlet would be amazing!

If you are gonna try something different, why not a bike engine?

I don't like these little 50ccm plastic-bombers and I don't like Bike engines in cars ^^

Also I love the sound of a V8 but more than a V6 won't fit in anyway. How amazing qould it be when this little pisser that a starlet is compared to todays big cars is drives by you and you hear a V6 and don't know where the sound comes from. I like that much more than the sound of a turbo ^^

I don't like these little 50ccm plastic-bombers and I don't like Bike engines in cars ^^

Also I love the sound of a V8 but more than a V6 won't fit in anyway. How amazing qould it be when this little pisser that a starlet is compared to todays big cars is drives by you and you hear a V6 and don't know where the sound comes from. I like that much more than the sound of a turbo ^^

theres a boy on here whos brother has an old KP starlet rockin a lexus V8 n he drifts it at gatebil in europe ;-)

But isn't the engine bay of the KP60 a bit larger?

Apart from that, I'll read into the other options. You know, first gather information, then money, then f*cking do it ;)

Edited by Xpect

But isn't the engine bay of the KP60 a bit larger?

Apart from that, I'll read into the other options. You know, first gather information, then money, then f*cking do it ;)

not sure but put it this way, theres a guy near me thats got an Accord 2.2 vtec engine in an original mini, so if thats possible a v8 is in a starlet lol

jap v8s tend to b smaller in size compared to american blocks so if youve got the money then crack on lol