Self cancelling Indicators with aftermarket wheel?

Right this is annoying lol

Firstly, how do I make the horn work, as in I can get it to work off the button but it keeps snapping the wire, what can I use that won't snap when turning?

Also, the holes on the boss don't line up with the pins on the little indicator ring thing.

Mine self canceling indicators arent working for over a year and i have a toyota steering wheel on my glanza.

But it issent a original steering wheel because the wheel dosent have a airbag :p

Tried a few options but nothing so intressed in this to.

For the horn... Do you have only a few wires thats wined up or a ring connected to the wires?

Edited by Bryan-4E-FTE

i had this very problem.

with the indicators, i just left them be and I cancel them myself.

with the horn, i priced up EP91 specific boss kits, and they were a clean fortune. In the end I bought an after market horn button from demon tweeks and relocated it.

But it was a royal ball ache finding all that shit out lol.

Phil.

Its a Sparco. Ordered to a celica. Have the box in the basement, so i can get the right number, if someone want it.

Just checked toyodiy.com, it will fit any EUR EP91 with Airbag. Don't know about a JP EP91 like a Glanza, or a 4wd.

Interesting, might get one of these eventually although im happy with my custom work for now lol