• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;[

i just spoke to my mechanic and hes taking his sweet time over the gearbox... so chances she wont be a monster for JAE and will only be the regular old pants version.

or i could stick it thruogh the auto box and blow that up :lol:

• 6 months later...

When somebody lists "Kayaba SR shock absorbers" under a heading that says Suspension Systems, I really need somebody telling me that they are "part of a suspension system". Thanks for bothering.

Starlet Rick, so what else can you tell me? Why did you select these? What makes them better than your coilovers from before?

Thanks

coilovers are great if you drive on perfectly flat roads with no bumps.

sadly enough i have never seen any roads like this... i ended up driving about uncomfortably at 20 mph with the coilovers and they only really seemed to perform well at about 70mph plus.

the SR's are sporty, and coupled with the springs have a nice ride and handle well. add to that the anti roll bar and its a very good package.

the old chavvy theory of stiff suspension is better handling is horse shit. its all about balance and dynamics. and ive got it very well tuned.

it handles better now that it ever did on the D2s.