Glanza V with roughly 200 BHP

Hey all,

Been lurking here for quite a while, basically after a Glanza with around 200 bhp, I had an R32 golf, then got a Lup GTi, need something with a bit more oomph. I'm quite open in what I'm looking for in colour etc, want something that requires minimal work, just sort of buy and go. Thanks in advance.

Rhys

I've had a browse mate, nothing that really takes my fancy, well one or two but they're from months ago, I did text the one guy, but he's not gotten back to me. I don't really want a standard, I lost my job a few weeks ago, so want something affordable and nippy for now :p thanks for the welcome!

Hey Turb, I'm after glanza mate, EP82 isn't to my personal taste, sound's a lovely bit of kit though. Kirk, I'm looking for one I can literally pick up and use, seen a couple of lovely ones that need work, or have TD04's that need to be installed etc. Thank's for the replies though guys, much appreciated.

I live not far from cwmbran mate! 10 mins, yeah I've been speaking to a guy on gumtree, hard to gauge price though, the one I like is quite high mileage and what not, nice car but a lot more expensive than others similar! Nice to see there's other Welshies on here! lol.

Hi mate,

Depends on the car the spec and what it's running. It's general condition too. I've seen people asking like close to 4 grand for something somebody else is selling for 2.5. It also depends how quickly I sell my Lup GTi.

Rhys

Hiya mate, mine will be for sale in the next couple of week, i think you could be interested ;)

Its not quite 200bhp but with a little more mods it would be quite easily, alot of forum members will vouch for this car as the first owner in the uk was the 3rd member on this forum, if im right, being an enthusiast himself. I then bought it from him and its been on the forum since.

Great condition car and is very well spec'd handling and performance wise, if you want a read through my thread everything is in there.

Like i say it will be for sale in a couple of week as there is some small niggles i want to get sorted before she goes, rear wheel bearing and other small bits.

I know your a fair while away but im willing to meet a little if the money is there and shell be going to a good home :) haha