• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i said they are shit, yes. and i stand by that. its a PERSONAL OPINION.

I PERSONALLY think they are weak, and i did use play dough as a metaphor to emphasise this. but its really a bit silly to use it as an arguement against me. its obvious that they are not made of actual playdough...

I PERSONALLY think they are poor copies of high end JDM items. (although that is fact)

I PERSONALLY think the finishing on them is poor (which again, is common knowledge and fact, they are simply painted, not powdered or anodised)

are you understanding this now? its an opinion. you have yours i have mine etc. i dont like them, end of story.

and paseo boy, when i said about the play dough, it was light hearted, so dont start jumping in saying its childish etc. yes, i was being silly at the time. but when this topic got a bit ott and i wanted my point made clearly, i said exactly what you recommend, that they are inferior to the proper JDM items, and not infact, made of playdough.

its out of order calling me a tosser, ive not acted out of line at all and most will agree with that. ive tried getting my point across but it seems like youre just ignoring it and only reading my initial, light hearted post about play dough!

get over it!

oh, and keirz, please accept my sincerest of appologies for misspelling your name.

conclusion:

rotas are inferior in every way to real forged JDM wheels.

and MYOPINION IS THAT THEY ARE SHIT...

now come on lads, leave it alone.

• 1 month later...

your new alloys r awesome i would love a new set of alloys u prob have sold your old ones by now but i would love them if u havent wat would u be looking for them without tyres as i always have yokahamas on mine wat size r they and wat tyres do u have on them at the moment

From

Grant

ukscni

hey. i havent brought any new wheels yet. going to get the ones i currently have refurbished and then sell them. the tyres they have on now are 'federal' and to be honest could do with new tyres as they are absolutely shite in the rain.. treads fine but just shit.. just being honest! anyways i will still be selling them just need to get hold of some new ones first :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...