just to clear it up.

rota are an american company. they just manufacture all their stuff in the phillipines for labour and cost puropses.

this seems to be a pretty tender subject eh?

seems a conclusion has been met. people who own rotas are ok with them being 2nd rate copies. so thats that really.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't want a green ended one personally B)

Doesn't look healthy :lol:

But you should, its the best colour you said remember for starlets so why not flutes lol.

I feel another T-Shirt design coming on...

Joz

Well, I quite like the second wheels you posted up a pic of :lol:

But at the end of the day is our choice, and don't let anyone influence you, if you like your car, that's what counts.

Although obviously don't go for anything cheap and nasty B)

:lol:B)B)B)B)

Well well well B)

My Rotas have been through some shit I can tell you and yes the laquer may have gone on the polished lips but who cares, they are still straight as the day they were manufactured and im running 40 profiles tyes and coilovers and I've done lots of country lane bashing B)

They may be copies but who gives a fuck they look just a good which is all that matters to most people (not sure what my ones are meant to be copies of though :lol: ) B)

I will be getting other sets when I get different cars but at the moment I am looking for some Advan RG's for the Starbo B) gg

well with 20 flutes, 4 metal bin lids, a tape measure, paper maché, paint and a bit of time i could make you some wheels! they'll be MPM as fuck!

(Meech's Personal Market)

But what about the play dough?

(oh my god i really like that photo! thanks for doing that. definetly 100000% needs lowering tho lol)

It is lowered 40mm lol just waiting for the springs to settle.

i didnt mean your car i meant mine lol