birthday presents for the other half???

Hey guys. might seem sad, but what the Hell do I get the missus for the birthday, its in 3 weeks. Something erm. Romantic ideally or nice

. Got so many thoughts but have no idea . Lol. Thanks for any suggestions in advance. P.s she said she's got my present. I should like it, but if not I've got a year to return it.. Whaat the funk??? Haha.

all depends on her intrests! hobbies etc... I've got a pandora and i dont wear jewelary.... but if she does and u aint been together for that long then its fine.... but if u have been together for quite a while then something more personal would prob be better... but what do i know im only a girl ;P

Ugg boots, ring, earings, gig tickets, nice bash up meal n somthin small to rember the bday list is endless. also depends on the bday is she a special age? I had dimond earings made for mrs on her 21st few years back to match the braclet her parents had bought so it became a nice set etc. realy need more info of you want more of an awesome sugestion from one of us lol.

Could of guessed you arnt the jewlery type lottie lol id of thought a crazy coloured set of dc's or something shiney for your gt would be more your ticket lol :)

Edited by shorty

Ugg boots, ring, earings, gig tickets, nice bash up meal n somthin small to rember the bday list is endless. also depends on the bday is she a special age? I had dimond earings made for mrs on her 21st few years back to match the braclet her parents had bought so it became a nice set etc. realy need more info of you want more of an awesome sugestion from one of us lol.

Could of guessed you arnt the jewlery type lottie lol id of thought a crazy coloured set of dc's or something shiney for your gt would be more your ticket lol :)

haha! wow bang me! people always have said im easy :p

Cheers for all the replies guys and girl :) . Erm 6 months together, so not long. First birthday presents to each other. Ive been looking at the Pandora bracelets as she wears a variety of jewelry on occasions . And flowers n meal etc. Shes not into her cars I'm afraid :( lol. Her 22nd bday and my 21st lol. I can't think what she's got me, nothing car orientated because I haven't got the starbo anymore :(

Dont think theres anyone who doesnt like you to abuse then ryan haha!

And yea noticed you have been rusty for a while lol

really do not understand that first bit and yh need abit of wd40!

try plan a day? depends what your price bracket is.... you would spend the day with her doing something ( for me it would so be the zoo! :p ) but she may not be as childish as me haha then take her shopping to get something she wants or book her for a couple hours into a spa with a mate and u could either have a meal with just the two of you or arrange a surprise meal and drinks with you and her mates/ family there. then when you get home give her whatever she wants... :) just flowing ideads here lol

Lottie that's mega ideas. cheers. She's going to Spain with her friends on holiday for a week over her borthday so I've got her 2 days before they go and then a week aftee they're back its mine. haha. Been to the zoo not long ago, living in wales everything is miles away haha

Haha sooo many crossed convosations in this thread now lol

back on topic. uea pandora is a safe bet. check with her mum she aint got one stashed away you jist havnt seen her wear yet though ;) mums are a boyfriends secret weapon when it comes to hints/tips and guidence on prezzies for the mrs!

Edited by shorty