*** CJ performance forged rod and piston combo***

Hi guys and girls

We are now able to offer a forged piston and rod combo, we can offer a 4e or 5e package and pistons sizes will be available in 74, 74.5 and 75mm

Our very own custom made rods specs are below

- Precision forged 4340 EN24 aircraft chrome moly quality steel

- 2-Piece forging for increased strength

- Multi-stage heat treated processes

- Packaged in weight tolerance per set: end to end +/- 1 gram

- All forging are X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed

- Shot peened to stress relieve the metal

- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk

Catalog-H-beam-Forged-4340-Steel-Connecting-Rods2_u2.jpg

we have been in touch with cp pistons and they have offered us a fantastic deal on any size pistons,

CP Pistons are available standard or oversized. CP pistons are compatible with oversize valves and higher lift cams. Specific X designated part numbers incorporate an X-style forging for additional strength, durability and weight reduction. Along with full radius dome designs, high performance rings and lightweight pins, CP Pistons represent the highest quality and are engineered for maximum power. Pistons can be ordered with skirt coating if desired.

STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:

§ Deep valve relief depth accommodates high lift camshaft

§ Made for +1mm valve sizes

§ Custom skirt cam and barrel design

§ Accumulator grooves

§ High strength aluminum forgings

§ High performance rings

§ Fully CNC machined and balanced to +/- 1 gram

§ Wrist pins included at no additional cost

§ Double pin oilers, force fed oil ring

§ Pick lock grooves for easy lock removal

§ Pin fitting included

cppistons.jpg

if we run a group buy on them and get 5 confirmed people we can get these out at an amazing price of £565 delivered

any questions let me know

cheers james

2.kyle- 5e

3.ollie454-4E with 74mm pistons

5.dobbs-4E with 74.5mm pistons

One xof my customers has been usimg them. Been running 1.6 bar on a vf30 fpr the past 8.5 months. Standard rev limit.

The only difference is he is using wossner pistons not cp pistons :) will post full spec list tommorow :)

We were going to release them earlier in the year after the build was finiahed but didnt feel confortable with it :)

Do the rods come with testing data and spec sheets of proven tolerances they can withstand??

They will come with a spec sheet with all the size data to ensure tolerances are met when building.

as for testing, the company making these rods specifically for us have been in business for 20+ years the set of rods that were produced would have been tested by the manufacturer I can get them to include what tests were carried out prior to being produced. I will email them now to get all the relavant data :)

They will come with a spec sheet with all the size data to ensure tolerances are met when building.

as for testing, the company making these rods specifically for us have been in business for 20+ years the set of rods that were produced would have been tested by the manufacturer I can get them to include what tests were carried out prior to being produced. I will email them now to get all the relavant data :)

Im interested, may have a lil project over the winter :)

added you guys to the list. the pistons will take around 2 weeks to come from cp and the rods around 4l3 as they are all made to order :) if you guys on the list could drop me a pm to let me know how your fixed for payment i can sort a payment deadline out for this. im wanting them for my build so i van get my car finished too :)

Rob19 is Chesh mate and I might have to drop out of this already! Sorry ill know more in a few days, I do genuinely want these ESP at this price but some thing come up.