Bit of an update. My forged bottom end with all the correct bits it now all built up, all bearings arp bolt for both crank and rods,

Just wanna say Keith at zisco is a massive help and I personally would recommend him to anyone, I have been speaking to him for a while and he is always fair and keeps prices to a minimum.

But let's go on, hopefully soon I should be getting my head gasket and bolts so I can build the rest up, along with me collecting my gearbox with a cusco diff in next Friday then I need to get my poly engine mounts off mike at tuning developments, and a clutch, waiting to see the result of the clutch James would be selling soon, then the engine can go in

Here is one pic of the bottom end I took before I left work, but I have added more to it since but no pics

IMAG0128.jpg

Also I have had a change of mind with turbo kits, as I'm a bit worried this wont spool and I don't wanna spend the money on the kit and it don't work, but the holset is for sale if anyone is interested

Comment away

Well yesterday I paid for my hose set off cj performance gone for a nice purple as I fancied something different and I ordered a few things off iddy ie Cambelt oil filters stuff like that, I will most likely order some more things next week. And my head has been sent off for a full recon because whoever done it before I had it. Didn't do it very well and every single valve was pitted and there was no way the was gonna sill lol

Wll post some pics up soon off a few things I have been up to

Jake

Edited by Jhandy
  • 2 weeks later...

Little update

Put and deposit down on Friday on a wepr gt28r kit offs mate also some wms 4 pot brake kit. Front mount and rocker cover with jic nuts on it. Can't wait now.

And hopefully when I have paid for that. I can get my mega squirt ecu

Looking good. Should make for a good car to drive when done :)

its coming along slowly bud. And cheers for sorting me with that website. Phil has priced me for what I need. At a price I couldn't really refuse
  • 2 weeks later...

Was happy today got my head back. It's been fully reconditioned. Sprayed silver everything. Nice and clean. Things are coming along now. Just the big expensive parts to get now. And she will be finished. Well get some pics p tomorrow. And I will also post some p of a very rare far we a preparing for the drag racing season. Which is to be my new race car :):):):):):):)

Jake

• 3 weeks later...