Redlining at 5.5k

When driving 0.8 bar drives properly Boost all the way,but when driving at 1/1.1 bar etc it makes like a redlining sound and revs dont go above 5.5k??

It was fine earlier on just started doing it now. What could it be

Your not that far away from TD take it down there and get them to look at it, you will get a definate answer and will more than likley avoid wasting time and money changing things thats dont need changing.

Edited by Broony

okay mike im trying different set of plugs i have soon and then il ring you.

I changed my plugs. But the standard gap on the plugs i got given was 1.1mm, dont know if that is correct for the glanza

but i was blowing it out about 1 bar til i put it down to 0.8mm

well they said its a missfire when i rang them , tomorrow im trying rotor arm and distributor cap. if not il leave it to them to check for me.

Best thing you can do, you have spent alot of money to just f*ck on with it for the sake of taking it to them and probs a small bill rather than a large one with a fubared engine.

Id say your leads are braking down! the power band is somewere near the 5k mark and it will send a different voltage through the leads and cant take that voltage!

Try a different set of leads if you have any spare and go from there

Orr as said above it could be the gap on your plugs didnt read what you written probly as comptuer was takeing for years to load lol

Edited by micky boy