Purple Rain Group Buy

Purple Rain doing it's thing in the video below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=M8kE-YdxS4o

So this is available on the following group buy terms...

So the rules of this group buy are:

1. Add name below

2. Payments are due when we get to 10 interested parties, all payments via PayPal -> paypal@mainzcarcare.co.uk

3. If we don't reach 10 buyers there is no group buy.

So normally this product would be £17.23 delivered with UKSO discount, we will do the group buy for £15 delivered, for 1 litre :)

Dean

Names

----------

1. lukEp

2. morgey

3. TrisK

4. RobertR

5. Socks

6. Idrees

Right few questions start off... How much do you get for the £15 GB or £17.24 NGB.

how long does it usually last? considering us starlet people usually have 15"-16" wheels.

Why type of surfaces has it been tested on?

Thanks

Luke

Edited by lukEp

that looks good, is it safe to use with after market painted wheels? at the moment im using autoglym wheel cleaner. it says that your not suppose to use it on certain wheels.

This is safe to use of painted wheels, standard alloys, metal rims, bodywork and has been tested on all of these.

Dean

Right few questions start off... How much do you get for the £15 GB or £17.24 NGB.

how long does it usually last? considering us starlet people usually have 15"-16" wheels.

Why type of surfaces has it been tested on?

Thanks

Luke

You get a litre of product from the prices quoted above.

1 litre would last you ages tbh, I'd say you would get 10 washes out of a litre

See post above been tested on a wide variety of alloys etc

Might be worth mentioning that people won't need to use this with every wash mate, as most people won't understand what an iron fallout remover is etc.

For me I probably use Purple Rain (or a similar product) 3-4 times a year or so, this therefore makes it sound more cost effective than it does in the previous post.

It can also be used on bodywork to remove contaminants that have built up over time. If I'm doing a full detail I'll often do the lower part of the car with this before I clay (along with a tar remover.) This way you can ensure that most of the contaminants within that area have been removed therefore leaving less for the clay bar to pick up reducing the chance of marring from the clay bar.

My personal recommendation is this, (I do it 3-4 times a year to ensure I have good wheel protection all year round:

Wash wheel with normal wheel cleaner to remove the loose dirt

Use Purple Rain to remove the more stubborn stuff (this also gives Purple Rain a chance to really get on the surface which increases it's performance.)

Clay the wheel if necessary.

Seal the wheel. (I use Planet Polish Wheel Seal & Shine, absolutely amazing stuff.)

Once you've done this then you'll only need to wash the wheel with normal shampoo whilst the protection lasts, it'll be insanely easy to wash and sometimes a hit with a pressure washer alone is enough for a perfectly clean wheel. (Protection using this process normally lasts 3-4 months for me.)

Once the protection has gone I'd normally repeat the above process.

Might be worth mentioning that people won't need to use this with every wash mate, as most people won't understand what an iron fallout remover is etc.

For me I probably use Purple Rain (or a similar product) 3-4 times a year or so, this therefore makes it sound more cost effective than it does in the previous post.

It can also be used on bodywork to remove contaminants that have built up over time. If I'm doing a full detail I'll often do the lower part of the car with this before I clay (along with a tar remover.) This way you can ensure that most of the contaminants within that area have been removed therefore leaving less for the clay bar to pick up reducing the chance of marring from the clay bar.

My personal recommendation is this, (I do it 3-4 times a year to ensure I have good wheel protection all year round:

Wash wheel with normal wheel cleaner to remove the loose dirt

Use Purple Rain to remove the more stubborn stuff (this also gives Purple Rain a chance to really get on the surface which increases it's performance.)

Clay the wheel if necessary.

Seal the wheel. (I use Planet Polish Wheel Seal & Shine, absolutely amazing stuff.)

Once you've done this then you'll only need to wash the wheel with normal shampoo whilst the protection lasts, it'll be insanely easy to wash and sometimes a hit with a pressure washer alone is enough for a perfectly clean wheel. (Protection using this process normally lasts 3-4 months for me.)

Once the protection has gone I'd normally repeat the above process.

This is very true this is not something that should be done with every wash, I also do this maybe once a quater :)

Dean

does this remove ground in brake dust, my wheels have got some really stubborn dirt that nothing seems to shift. the best stuff I've had on it so far was electrical circuit board cleaner (dont ask!) but some of its so old it wont lift!

getting to the point of having the wheels resprayed lol

does this remove ground in brake dust, my wheels have got some really stubborn dirt that nothing seems to shift. the best stuff I've had on it so far was electrical circuit board cleaner (dont ask!) but some of its so old it wont lift!

getting to the point of having the wheels resprayed lol

I've had great success getting fairly well caked on brake dust off with this product yes :)