Glanza want start!?

A few days ago my battery was dead so i jump started the car and took it a good run, now i have just tried to start the car again and its dead all your can hear is a loud fast ticking noise but doesn't sound like its trying to start. Ive had the battery charger on it and its says it fully charged?? am i right in thinking alternator or starter motor? any help would be much appreciated. thanks

Try checking your earths, the clicking sounds like the starter to me, usually clicks when there isnt enough power in the battery to turn it over.

Mine did this and it was a bad earth to the battery (relocated to boot) run a earth from engine to boot an never been a problem since!

It's the battery imo. Mine did the exact same thing when my car was off the road when i was doing my td04, it was shit before.. But had to get the starter pack on it, after a run, left it for the night and it just made the clicking noise like yours.

Buy a new one mate. I did, and it was fine again.

Edited by Rbz.

Battery most likely,if not hit the altenator with a hammer a few times n if it starts after that then its defo the altenator

Alternator chargers the bat ??? U mean hit the starter motor as that wat engages to the fly wheel to start the engine . If u hit the alternator it will do Nothing