Blitz ECU and TD04?

haven't got a clue tbh lol they've always been in there and i havent changed them as i didnt have any standards to swap with but its held out fine even when it was timed up 180 degrees out a little while ago LOL

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure i read befor on TGTT that the stock injectors with a FPR on are equivalent to 330cc's injectors? dont quote me on that though

The blitz ecu has its own AFR bord so it should theoretically work out a safe mixture even with slightly bigger injectors

Edited by micky boy

i'm not running a aftermarket fpr mind but i can see how thats possible too ^^ mine are in there from when i bought the car it was setup on a fcd with larger injectors running 0.8 bar on a hybrid but then obviously when i bought the p+p i didnt see the need to remove the injectors just kept them in there and let the ecu do its thing :)

• 3 weeks later...

@enots I'm curios as I'm also running a blitz with td04,but I can only go12psi max boost because chance of going lean are u using a rfpr with your setup?

i am very curious to verify why you will be lean after 12 PSI . with Blitz ecu you can add the 315cc injectors too without problem and go to 1.2 1.4bar safely without fpr and a big fuel pump

Im sure i read befor on TGTT that the stock injectors with a FPR on are equivalent to 330cc's injectors? dont quote me on that though

The blitz ecu has its own AFR bord so it should theoretically work out a safe mixture even with slightly bigger injectors

WIth FPR and stock injectors you will be close to the 7Mg injectors supra NA, the BLitz has a target at 10.5 10 AFR and with the 315cc-330cc at 1.3 1.4 bar with td04l it will not produce enough fuel but you will be at 11.4 11.8 AFR (depends on you AF gauge) and at these AFR you cannot run your car lean. After 1.4 bar ,now you can say there will be some problems

• 2 months later...

just got another Glanza at weekend it's running td04 on blitz access p+p ecu at 1bar and it made 231. Hp on rollers got dyno sheet here if you want to see it.

i also have blitz and td04 but didn't wanna up the boost because chance of ruining lean ??

what are your specs ?

just got another Glanza at weekend it's running td04 on blitz access p+p ecu at 1bar and it made 231. Hp on rollers got dyno sheet here if you want to see it.

Good to see you have another EP mate :)

Get some pics up when you can matey