Blitz ECU and TD04?

Hahaha yeah was looking at that the leaderboard other day!

But do bhp figers always realy matter? for instance my mate has a 300bhp MK1 RS Focus runing 22psi on stock turbo but he's all over EVOFQ 400's pluss the RS weighs 6million tonne!!!

Same as you might find you might give Ryan a good run who is runnig 392bhp in his glanza! Sometimes its down to the set up of the car quick spool and the mapper etc ect

But i am realy considering going TD04 for the simple fact i've owned 4glanzas and all of them have been CT9's running 1bar etc so wouldnt mind trying something new :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHA TD04 Bug :p

Wasnt me, as i dont drive like a twat even if its 3 cars a birth!! ;)

Like i said mate loads of factors come into play and had mine not already been on a td04 i dont know if id of swapped.

Am sure if you and phill are coming up next week theres a nice spot where we can have a good comparison.

Haha

I did like yours mate thats why im thinking about it :) took me quite some time to get to sleep lastnight as i was still buzzing for driveing yours haha loved the handling of it aswell

But yeah would be good to compare them both i wouldnt be upset if you kick my aress all iwant to know is there going to be much diffrance going from a CT9 at 1.1bar to a TD04 at 1bar

I was kind of hopeing you'd of come out for the petrol station for another go hahaha but you must of gone in the shop?

Edited by micky boy

Hmmmmmmmmmm what to do lol :)

Also the other thing that puts me off going TD04 is when the M.O.T is due its not like theres a catalytic converter for them haha

Im sure i could get it M.O.T'd at a friendly m.o.t garage but im not sure if icould be botherd trying to find one very year lol

i have a guy mate so that part is no problem :p

Nah i decided to take my coat off as i was cooking! and was running low on fuel and wasnt sure how far the shell garage was.

just a bit of fun mate noithing daft ;)

haha i knew you'd have the bug after you got out the car ya face was a picture!!

Nah i decided to take my coat off as i was cooking! and was running low on fuel and wasnt sure how far the shell garage was.

just a bit of fun mate noithing daft ;)

haha i knew you'd have the bug after you got out the car ya face was a picture!!

The was a shell garage 2min down the road as you come out of that petrol station you take a left :)

Your clutch cracked me up lastnight its fucking brutal haha! When i was having a drive down them twisty lines i thought i was on tokyo drift hahahaha was rippin up in 3dr then going into 4th it was trying spin again lol realy enjoied mate thanks for letting me have ago :)

Edited by micky boy

Yeah im prity sure my ecu will run it but if im going to change the turbo i want to make the most of it! and go standalone at some point

Just wanted to know if anyone had run a blitz ecu @1bar on TD04 and what idi it feel like!

But to be honest i've just been for a drive in my car and its off its head lol non of my glanzas have been as mad as this one for some reason!!! even though its the same set up as everyother glanza i've owned lol

And surelly just because i've rebuilt my CT9 turbo it wont make that much off a diffrance in power delivery? to the other glanzas i've owned

Edited by micky boy

I'm curious to see how powerful your current Glanza is, you should get it rolling roaded if you can

Yeah same here but the only thing im not keen on is the Rolling road near me is dastek and im not to sure how accurate they are?

Is this the 1st glanza you had on one of these ecu's ?

Yeah have had 2 blitz ecu's in the past 3 JAM ecu 2 apexi power FC's lol so as you can tell i love my ecus haha

td04 with blitz ecu is not a problem until 1.2bar with stock injectors due to the fact that this Ecu runs very very rich close to 10 10.5 AFR.. i have mixed a greddy ultimate with an Access ECu too

Hmm i think i might give it ago and see what its like untill i save up for a standalone!..

Yeah i know where your comeing for but i do try my best to rev to 7000.7250rpm as there no point reving past that as the stock valve spring dont like it and neither dose the turbo!

Im running 14" wheels not sure if thats makeing it feel quicker or not? as i've always ran 15" on my old glanzas

i'm running a blitz ecu at 1 bar on td04 mainly because i had it for my hybrid ct9 went to td04 and havent got round to selling and buying piggyback yet.but mines been fine it gets hell pretty much everyday and has held out just fine :)

i'm running a blitz ecu at 1 bar on td04 mainly because i had it for my hybrid ct9 went to td04 and havent got round to selling and buying piggyback yet.but mines been fine it gets hell pretty much everyday and has held out just fine :)

Thats good to know thanks very much mate :) dont suppose you have had it on the Rollers to see whats its pushing out have you?

What dose it fele like any quicker then a CT9?

Edited by micky boy

haven't had it on the rollers no but its got hell of a lot more kick than my hybrid at a bar.And it defo overfuels for sure as people have said the p+p ecu's do.I'm also running 330cc injectors mind which were in the car when i bought it on its hybrid setup.

@amjad yeah man had my blitz for a long time now man had it on my hybrid for a while but thought my oil seals had gone so swapped to td04 didn't i.but it seems the hybrid is fine as ryans using it now lol