keirz ep91 1996 silver glanza for sale *price drop* £3200 OFFERS

Item For Sale:1996 N reg silver glanza v

Item Condition: very good

milage: approx 90000 miles (showing 125000 mixture of miles and km)

Price: £3200

Here we have my pride and joy for the past 5 years, selling due to now wanting a 350z. First off i will start off by saying that this car has not been built for comfort and i dont want anyone to come and view it expecting it to be a comfy ride, it has hard engine mounts to limit engine movement to put more power down and also a hardcore ogura racing clutch. Although it makes for an amazing performance it sacrifices some comfort, bit of cabin vibration etc. Its worth it! Dynod at 196bhp on old turbo but with new turbo it should be nicely over 200bhp. its ran at 1.1 bar.

the car has served me very well and i have had no problems with it, its been ran on the best fuel and maintained to a high level. i only do 3000 miles a year. Taxed til May, Mot til June, last Mot had advisory on cv boot (which was done straight away) and advisory on a tyre which i will swap for a brand new eagle F1 before sale. and obviously noisy exhaust due to the Nur Spec lol. Im also doing an oil and filter on it this weekend.

the body work is in very good condition for its age, it does have the expected odd blemish but ive seen lots of glanzas over the past 5 years and mine is right up there for condition. alloys are a little bit crazed on the chrome lips.

other extras that may be of intrest are :

front and rear original lips

original wind deflectors

flare

suspension

front brace

ultra racing floor brace

RSR springs

KYB SR specials

Whiteline 22 mm front arb, with poly droplinks

whitline anti-lift / castor kit

Braking

3g 20 groove disks

mintex 1144 pads

front and rear braided lines

Engine

zep racing decat

full blitz nur spec 2.5 exhaust system

Zisco externally gated mild steel mani

Apexi chrome edition filter

monstor motorsport air filter relocation kit

Magnicore 8.5mm ignition leads

ngk spark plugs

unknown bov

hdi fmic

oil catch tank

one off hybrid ct12b/ct20/ct9 made by myself

radiator cooling panal

trd 1.3 bar rad cap

Powerflex upgraded engine mounts

aircon removed

external wastegate

Drivetrain

ogura racing orc309ds clutch

ogura racing lightend flywheel

TC short shifter

Electrics

jam racing ecu (not in sale but can be for extra £££)

digital boost guage

I will be very sad to see this go, ive been trying to bring myself to sell up for the past year but i just couldn't do it. But nows the time and i need this gone to fund the 350z. (that doesnt mean that stupid offers will be tolerated! im in no real rush)

Pictures:

Picture309_zps9fa3d7d6.jpg

Picture308_zpscf58edd1.jpg

Picture305_zps4889f551.jpg

Picture306_zps6964a26e.jpg

Picture307_zps1a4ee353.jpg

Picture310_zps8952e4c6.jpg

Picture309_zps9a8a36a2.jpg

Picture251.jpg

Picture262.jpg

open to offers

Payment & Shipping: Nottingham

call or txt for more details Keiran 07816085445

Edited by keirz

Will be gutted to see this go :( Genuine car guys! i can vouch for the condition and the way Keirz has looked after it.

People can also contact me if they have any questions/enquires as i know Keiran isnt on here as often as me

Edited by Liam_D

car was prov sold until it turned out the lad cant cant insure it so was a waste of time. So back up for sale. Amazing car, been fully valated and an oil and filter done. Ready to view. First to see will buy unless it turns out they are 18 and cant get insurance!

i cant believe it either! All i have had is people who cant insure it, parts vultures and people wanting swaps, been offered a tt and an evo now but my heart is set on a 350. Thanks rob, it was filthy when you seen it last! And also buy my bloody seat lol

im sure the right person will come along and in my opinion the price is a good one so i dont want to lower it just to get it to sell faster. Maybe its the time of the year. I know you have more important things rob, car is gonna be well worth it when your finished.

thanks buddy, put it on piston heads now just waiting for it to be verified and put up. Hopefully it get a buyer so i can get my new car for xmas!

come on guys, have a look and try your luck with an offer. Ecu is included at the 3800 price. I really want the car to stay together, would be a shame to take bits off as the car is the complete package as it is and its what i worked so hard to build.

this will be pretty much the last week with the car up for sale as a whole. Parts will be taken off soon, and then car sold at a lower spec and obviously a lower price. If you are interested in the car with full spec or lower spec give me a call to discuss

alloy, braces, scoop, rear arb and tt taken off. Perfect Stock alloys with new tyres put on. Jam ecu and engine all still the same. £3200 drives it away, this really is a great example. £3200

thanks very much, hope your happy with the wheels and nice to meet you both.

Just to add the car has £500 of ecu, £800 of clutch and flywheel, a one off custom turbo.