Help identifying plugs and help with why the sr isn't turning over.

Right as some if you know I've hit a slight issue with the sr all the plugs I could find matches for are plugged in, I think it's down to the fact I've used the n/a fuse box and headlight loom but I'm not sure as other people have done it this way before.

Ill start by explaining what's working. Central locking works as do electric windows my handbrake light on the dash works and the oil light comes on. My brake lights and sidelights work but when I turn the ignition on my side repeaters come on and when I flash my headlights the indicators flash. Lol

Any ideas?

Also I have a few plugs left over and just wanted to check there not for anything important.

47B5869A-3ECC-4212-8D8F-134D9D348D98-34936-000013FC192822C2.jpg

161D376E-1F79-41B5-8E74-B2D8266E4204-34936-000013FC1F4CAA0C.jpg

30E63D05-74A3-4ABA-B2B2-2A80CB9F5D35-34936-000013FC278DA33C.jpg

B98EE7CB-9532-4C8D-B20B-9F3725B3D4AC-34936-000013FC30F07000.jpg

1DE73D4F-5EF9-4C48-A1E2-0D6841DC6424-34936-000013FC2C4A4074.jpg

Any help much appreciated.

Rob

Rob...

There could be 100's of wires that are all wrong... Rather then risk burning stuff out, heavy costs from a auto electrician... Having running issues...

I would be getting hold of a glanza wiring loom, making the changes for your UK lights. etc... You could pick one up for sub £100...

When doing KidV's conversion when we had both looms out of the car and side by side it was immediatly evident how different they were... It sure as hell isnt simple....

The only plugs that I recongnise are the blue and white ones in the 2nd pic... Which are to do with the door locks/mirror controls for the drivers door loom?

Non of them I can remember seeing on a Glanza...

hate hate hate wiring looms.

i had a similar issue and currently trying to source manual 98 glanza looms for this very reason. such a pain in the arse when converting.

also trying to find a loom that hasnt been tampered with and spliced into already.. not easy lol.

Yes the wiring loom gate is mutual. This would have been running ages ago otherwise.

Having done some research/reading an n/a wiring diagram. The orange plug looks to be the "engine room main wire and instrument panel wire" as is the large black plug to. One of the blue plugs is for the roof loom to.

More reading needed.

Oh how i dont envy you!

First time round the headaches we had doing mine, and their wasnt an easy answer with it either. It took time, lots of beeping our with the multi meter and home made wiring diagrams cross referencing with engine looms from both cars and haynes manuals. Was an epic ball ache lol