still loving the starlet :)

nearly had the starlet on the road for a year now and im absolutley still loving it, makes me smile EVERY time i drive it, awesome on fuel, i really can not think of another car that can provide so many smiles / £'s. I had all intentions of keeping mine totally standard but now im thinking of moding the engine as i really can see the potential, is there a guide on here as to tuning (what to do first etc). I was gonna sort the bodywork out (full respray etc) but it'll proberlly cost £1000 at the cheapest to mint it so i've figured if i put that £1000 into the engine mods i'll proberly have a pretty quick starlet ?

still loving it though a year on :) :) :)

Glad your enjoying it still i know exactly how you feel :)

There used to be a guide somewhere to a near 200hp setup but havnt seen it in a while. Im sure someone can point you in the right direction though :)

chhers for the reply ill search it

You can easily get 200bhp for £1000 with money left over to upgrade brakes/clutch

was thinking along these lines mate, rather spend a grand on the engine than the bodywork the paints not bad just got a pretty bad dent on rear quarter but would need a respray to match up ?