• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updating at last!! The weather has been rubbish so didn't get a chance to take any , but got some today been busy this week with the Glanza , fitted this week face lift clocks heater controls front indicators , and got a better condition steering wheel off eBay of a tenet bargain !! Also bought some Evo 2 recaros wasn't intending buying them for the Glanza but where to cheap to pass up jus need rails now to fit them any way here's some pictures :)

Love the new indictor lenses really change the front I think ! Really happy with car so far need to get all the basics done first when I bought the car the guy through in a few freebies with which will get fitted soon ! He gave me a Sard fpr hks actuator and fcd he hasn't fitted them yet :) also found a new hks badge under the drivers seat score !! :) lol

Ive had my optional splitter bonded and screwed on mate, had a bit of custom work done on the bumper at the same time so i got them to do that at the same time.

The big red sticker is the Japanese tax disc mate i think, unsure but the other one could be the japanese MOT?

Thanks Liam will get one and see how I get on 96 spec bumpers FTW ;)

Is it the same for the rear optional lip jus bonds on ?

Have you seen them in carbon anywhere ?

That would be awesome!

Wasn't sure on the stickers will leave them on for jdmness lmao!

Glanza gets some attention on the road from other road users

Mostly vtecs lol

Believe the rears just bond on but when I did the one on my old n/a I bolted it on too. Just for peace of mind.

Carbon ones are avalible but they are very rare and hardly come up for sale :( I shouldn't have sold my old one :( believe carbon mods on here are looking into making some though :)

Awesome ! I remember your carbon lip on your green n/a that's why I asked you

It looked class , I will get on to carbon mods see what there at with them , gave the car a full on clean today

Quite pleased the hks exhaust came up great it was totally black from tar it's shining now tho :)

WOW didnt realise you have had so many class motors since the SR

That Yaris is awesome and the AE86 is stunning!

Looking forward to seeing what you do to the Glanza bud, always have had good taste B)

Hey sparky , thanks man !! The Yaris was rapid Lol

the ae86 is old skool love the simplicity of it hard to beat a screaming 4age lol

Glanza is great fun can't to spend a small fortune on it haha

So when u getting a ep :p

Edited by Starlet SR