Well folks Bought my self a Glanza during the week there I was on here a while back not sure if anyone will remember will post pictures of my old and new starlets

Great to be back !!!

Starlet number one loved the colour of this

207303466a5675459358l.jpg

207303466a5675458795l.jpg

Starlet number two

Still have this in the family my sister is now driving it

photo34.jpg

photo33.jpg

After the Sr bought a Yaris Tsport and supercharged it, will post pictures of the Yaris if wanted lol as I know it's starlet forum Then after the Yaris Bought a ae86 as always wanted one . Still have the ae86 will post pictures of that if wanted , then found myself wanting a Glanza so here we are http://www.ukstarletowners.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png

1F21A89F-3F31-4FAC-93E7-D36BFB86C1D0-346

3AEBC56D-3ADC-46DD-9E11-80F5717CD76A-346

Sorry for the bad quality pictures of the Glanza I took them when I went to look at it will post up spec thanks folks looking forward to the progress on the Glanza

Well folks Bought my self a Glanza during the week there I was on here a while back not sure if anyone will remember will post pictures of my old and new starlets

Great to be back !!!

Starlet number one loved the colour of this

207303466a5675459358l.jpg

207303466a5675458795l.jpg

Starlet number two

Still have this in the family my sister is now driving it

photo34.jpg

photo33.jpg

After the Sr bought a Yaris Tsport and supercharged it, will post pictures of the Yaris if wanted lol as I know it's starlet forum Then after the Yaris Bought a ae86 as always wanted one . Still have the ae86 will post pictures of that if wanted , then found myself wanting a Glanza so here we are http://www.ukstarletowners.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png

1F21A89F-3F31-4FAC-93E7-D36BFB86C1D0-346

3AEBC56D-3ADC-46DD-9E11-80F5717CD76A-346

Sorry for the bad quality pictures of the Glanza I took them when I went to look at it will post up spec thanks folks looking forward to the progress on the Glanza

Edited by Starlet SR
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aright there was a fella texting me recently about it , I didn't actually sell it I stripped it and sold the seats and wheels and one other fella took everything else for his Yaris , so the Tsport is in standard form :) can't half tell I'm a Toyota NUT but by this first page lmao

Edited by Starlet SR

Haven't got the starlet on the road quite yet jus need tax

she's a 1997 Glanza here's the specs :)

Carbon looking bonnet it very well painted that colour it will do for the mean time it's got passenger side airbag, speakers at door mirrors illumated key barrel full set of starlet mats and boot mat Toyota wind deflectors blitz front mount trd leads trd springs apexi boost gauge and turbo timer very happy with it :) the wheels are buddy club p1s and a full jap service history which is awesome !!! Will post pictures of it up if wanted

Got a few bits for the Glanza during the week , there's a fella breaking a 99 Glanza not far from me so got the nicer 99 spec stuff like clear led brake for spoiler clocks heater controls front clear indicators look a lot nicer than mine a sump cause mines dented he gave me carbon fibre stickers for free which are cut for heater controls and window switches :) also got a set of speedlines which will be getting refurbed for the Glanza , as the buddy club p1s aren't to my taste with this car

Thanks Liam glad to see your keeping yours it's awesome , jus put the corolla away for the winter keep the nasty road salt away from it :) getting the Glanza taxed 2moro so more substantial updates with it coming soon :) thanks for the comments folks