Hello guys.

Just wanted to know if anything is wrong or if it's just me!? But my heaters are fucking wack, they're sooo shit. I mean, they do blow out warm air EVENTUALLY, but mega mega shit when starting the car for about 10-15 mins it's just cold air lol.

IDK if it's cause i have no carpet, sound deadning, interior that the air just spread more so i can't feel it. Or if there's actually a problem with my heaters? Changed the thermostat a couple of weeks ago and the fan etc comes in fine so it's not an air lock.

Due to the age of these cars the matrix's get clogged up with crud so easily!

There are 2 small water hoses at the back of the engine bay. In and Out..

Feed hot coolant into the car for your heater..

Gurantee it'll be clogged up!

Wip the hoes off and use a hosepipe to push some pressured water thru backwards. and whats the SHIT come out of it...

I know of at least 3 starlets that needed this doing, and the difference was great!

Do try this as its free! :D

Nice one boys thanks a lot! :)

Due to the age of these cars the matrix's get clogged up with crud so easily!

There are 2 small water hoses at the back of the engine bay. In and Out..

Feed hot coolant into the car for your heater..

Gurantee it'll be clogged up!

Wip the hoes off and use a hosepipe to push some pressured water thru backwards. and whats the SHIT come out of it...

I know of at least 3 starlets that needed this doing, and the difference was great!

Do try this as its free! :D

will i have to drain the coolant in order to do this? silly question, but just double checking..