Evening all, just became the proud owner of a 98 SR (was only really looking for a "to work and home" run about to replace my Hilux) but found the SR up for sale and took a bit of a risk and a day long mission up to Bristol to bring it back to the Isle of wight) always loved the look of the SR's (this ones a little tired with mega miles on the clock) but longterm plan is to drop a low mile turbo engine in and get suspention and brakes sorted, keeping it as a bit of a ratty sleeper.

I used to own a GTti charade and have always wanted something else that had that turbo go cart feel.......could a starlet fill that hole, i think so!

Thanks for the welcome boys.......Hey "StarletSr?" you might know my SR i picked it up near Weston? Black, TTE spoiler on white Speedline alloys (R reg)???

No i dont think ive seen it before mate sounds good tho! I know alot of starlet in this area too, maybe one of the other local lads knows it :)