• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've found three videos for you lot.

Here you go

Vid 1

Vid 2

Vid 3

The videos were taken some time ago. The car looks a little different now and obviously the engine is gonna be swapped for a 4EFTE so it doesn't really matter if he is ragging it a bit. Vid 3 is my favourite as you can hear it popping!!!!!

It will be far from ready for the next bluewater meet but the car is progressing steadily.

He should have a few updates by the end of the month. The progress did pause over the christmas period but will be back on track shortly.

It's gonna be awesome when it's finished aswell with the new engine!!!

Bourkey

Looking forward to it

Hope you guys are still coming to Bluewater even though the car may not be ready

Of course we are!!!!!

The 16" Toora wheels are now gone and the hubs are now awaiting the new rimmage!!!!!

I cant wait untill we get on this project hardcore!!

Bourkey

• 2 weeks later...

I think i'll do the explaining seeing as Alex is now in the pub!!!

We have been working on the car every now and then but when the car was recently stripped down again and was jacked up there was a few surprises for us.

We knew the car had had a little bump when we got it but the guy wasn't completely honest with us as there is a lot of chassis damage to it. Like the tracking rod is bent at a really bad angle and a few other things. If we want to take this on a few track days it would take too much work to get is as perfect as we wanted it. So annoyingly all the work we have done will be gone to waste.

Also some of you were wondering where Sparky's custom n/a bumper went. Well Alex got it but that is also no more as it was left in his garage and something was dropped on it badly from a shelf snapping it in half. Luckily the Jun splitter survived as it just came away from the bumper when it snapped.

Finally as the car is pretty much unsellable due to it's poor condition and we are not the sort of people to tart up a death trap and sell it to an unsuspecting buyer, it will be simply scrapped. It was a hard decision to make for him but a sensible one.

RIP Starburst

Bourkey